Everything posted by grawk
-
DVD-Audio, who has a player?
I have a few dvda players. I listen to good music
-
!!! A WARNING TO ALL!! Do NOT use Head-Fi's Resources!!!
I'd request that you don't link to things like that from here. Our mole might report him, and I'd hate to have someone else lose their free advertising
-
The official bitching and whining because you didn't get an HF-1 thread
It's the high prices that makes it so more people can hear them. I know it sounds counter to common sense, but it helps STOP hoarding. Someone has a pair of HF1s they bought on a whim. They think, wtf, $200, I'll hold on to them. Someone else REALLY wants to hear them, but no one is willing, because they're special, and not really replaceable. But then someone offers $400. That's a lot of beer and your money back, so wtf, I'll sell em. Bingo, someone gets to hear cans that were otherwise unavailable.
-
!!! A WARNING TO ALL!! Do NOT use Head-Fi's Resources!!!
Twas a link
-
!!! A WARNING TO ALL!! Do NOT use Head-Fi's Resources!!!
I think he's a bit overprotective of his baby. It's an investment that's taken a long time to pay off. I'm mostly just amused that it happened after this long.
-
!!! A WARNING TO ALL!! Do NOT use Head-Fi's Resources!!!
- !!! A WARNING TO ALL!! Do NOT use Head-Fi's Resources!!!
No one here will complain if you post both places.- MP3 player -- help me out
It's supported by rockbox, at the very least.- MP3 player -- help me out
Pretty sure alac isn't proprietary, merely not open source.- I need to get myself one of these
The 0404 can't handle mic level inputs? It's not like the SM57 is a hifi device anyway- I need to get myself one of these
The girl band they're using on the website is kind of a hot ramones, too...- graduating college today
Yup, the moderator would totally ban your ass.- graduating college today
No way, life is so much better when you get into the real world. You do things for a reason, instead of because some egg head decides it's what he wants...- Someone stop me, I'm getting GAS about Guitars again
Never ever ever sell a good guitar.- Ordered Custom Amp.
Charlie, single ended is the opposite of balanced. So it can't be both single ended and balanced. That isn't referring to SET.- Headcase "artists choice" cd exchange program...join today!
With a limited bandwidth operation, I could probably even host flac/alac files on my server.- USA, the next nazi germany.
Re: those who ignore history... And those who make rediculous comparisons diminish the memory of what really was going on. Making references to nazis will only marginalize the person making the comparison.- USA, the next nazi germany.
You're suggesting that using phone records to go after someone who leaked classified information to the press is somehow comparable to killing 6 million jews? Godwin's Law seems to apply here.- Headcase Logo Contest!
I haven't seen an image in this thread after the inkmo one. In the thread or in getdaily- Headcase Logo Contest!
If it happened anywhere but here... I'm in opera. I'll try with camino. Even in camino, no dice.- Headcase Logo Contest!
I have no idea why I don't see so many of these images.- Theres a poll inside awaiting you...
Not being korean, I agree.- Silver Versus Copper Wire?
I still like the mercury cables the guy keeps selling on headfi...- w5000's tell me what they sound like
W11JPN is an awfully nice one, so I can see why you'd like it. That and the VTG are my choice for ipod cans.- The official bitching and whining because you didn't get an HF-1 thread
Mine are for sale, only $1500... - !!! A WARNING TO ALL!! Do NOT use Head-Fi's Resources!!!
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.