Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hopstretch

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hopstretch

  1. Dude, I'm nearly a forty-something and I'm never going back to physical media for music storage. OK, maybe vinyl someday, but that's a different story.
  2. Baked a coffee cake for my daughter's playgroup. Me, six little girls, five big girls and about two dozen Barbies. Par-tay!
  3. David and David -- Boomtown Still kicks all sorts of ass.
  4. Ween -- Chocolate and Cheese
  5. Nice! I continue to be seriously tempted by the Headroom Max that Dept. of Alchemy is selling right now over there. If he gets anywhere near $2,500 I'm going to start to twitch...
  6. Epic brothel creepers on Mr. Stripey Pants! Dead Can Dance -- Aion
  7. All hail Sir Smeggy, Baron of Solid State and Lord of Overkill!
  8. I'd personally prefer a one-box build for space reasons, and may also listen to the voice of reason from Spain and just go SE myself. Will think on this.
  9. Id Guinness -- Cure For The Common Crush
  10. Blockhead question, but where will the PS be located? External?
  11. Hopstretch replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
  12. Yes, if you can indeed make it impossible for me to cock up, you will go down in DIY history!
  13. Supergrass -- Road To Rouen Perhaps not quite as influential as the above, but still damn damn fine.
  14. Like Dr. Wood, I have nothing useful to add. So I'll just quote this out of context for posteri(or)ty.
  15. You might consider geographic proximity, since these suckers will probably be pretty heavy!
  16. XTC -- Fossil Fuel: The XTC Singles 1977 - 92
  17. The 12s are damn huge compared to the A5s, though. Only a few complete nuts would consider them suitable for a desktop rig.
  18. You can get Quad actives on the grey market here within that price range. Don't know if that is also true in Europe. The 11Ls would probably boot the A5s sound wise, but are also a lot more fiddly/tweaky for good or ill.
  19. Spiritualized -- Ladies And Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space
  20. Got my Myers-Briggs analysis back. I am (still) an INTJ and my marked propensities are for tenderness and procrastination. So I guess if you ever need someone to promise to hold you and then never get around to it, I'm your man. Also made Irish stew, which I'm now eating.
  21. Hopstretch replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Indeed, if your mighty sandwiches are any indication, Duggwood.
  22. Hopstretch replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
  23. My Bloody Valentine -- Loveless
  24. Goes without saying. Also, you're a prince!
  25. Yeah yeah, but how do they compare to Singlepower amps in the $15K range?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.