Is the iMod a ripoff?

ron mexico

Yeah right tough guys....

your all so tough...

don't worry cause i am sure you impress your own members in you little "cool head case" click..

spoken by HC's two best. better get some of your buddies in here quick, looks like someone just ain't taking your shit today.

Best part is you all talk shit about the kid for months on months before all behind his back..

he signs up and just now innocently finds the place...

then pwn's you all three ways, for one he brings out to the world and public what you and your "cool head case" click are all about here..its not audio its just being the tough guy bully "you don't believe what i believe then i pick on you" ways, he fucks with most of your minds trying to figure out if he is really the real person as on the other board, and to top it all of he pisses one of you off just by joking around.

I can now see why most of you been banned or are to pussy to post at head-fi...cause your all so fucking tough..on the net.

so come on..

make front of me by saying some bullshit about my spelling, or quote parts or me like all you tough guys do..

or maybe just deny any of you "cool head case" click tough guys did any thing wrong..

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh *yawn* billy, your act is getting seriously tired. You come in, stir up whatever shit you can, then apologize and pretend you never meant it or were joking, blah, blah, give me a friggen break. If you think a group of like minded individuals qualify as a clique I think you need to go back and do some more research, there's quite a few of us that disagree about many things and the truly great thing is that we're not afraid to discuss it and not have to agree about it.

Oh *yawn* billy, your act is getting seriously tired. You come in, stir up whatever shit you can, then apologize and pretend you never meant it or were joking, blah, blah, give me a friggen break. If you think a group of like minded individuals qualify as a clique I think you need to go back and do some more research, there's quite a few of us that disagree about many things and the truly great thing is that we're not afraid to discuss it and not have to agree about it.

being not afraid to discussing something you don't agree is one thing but how you all treated Todd was another...your bullshit excuse does not work.

clique, not click.

[edit: Nate got it right. :dance:;)]

like i said...

so come on..

make front of me by saying some bullshit about my spelling, or quote parts or me like all you tough guys do..

or maybe just deny any of you "cool head case" click tough guys did any thing wrong..

damn boss your so tough..

you and ojnihs are only in the end "proving" the "point" i made of your *Click*

Epiks it does not come down to leave or not leave, like or not like. my point is playing Internet bully on someone who you could of shown some "constructive" criticism is the point....

he obviously likes the forum, or he wouldn't keep coming back. he just likes stirring shit up but in the end just pusses out.

that's tough...Right..keep going tough guy.

this is what your "head case" cool Group looks like...

http://prorev.com/2007/09/high-schoolers-fight-back-against-bully.html

sadly what you all shown on Todd was nothing different then what the 6-10 kids did to the one kid...

fucked up part is I would place money on most if not all of you where nicely bullied when you where in HS..

be proud of your tough group...keep calling him names or setting his threads to a sticky...keep it up.

Epiks it does not come down to leave or not leave, like or not like. my point is playing Internet bully on someone who you could of shown some "constructive" criticism is the point....

that's tough...Right..keep going tough guy.

we try constructive criticism, it doesn't work. and i'm not tough, i'm just a hippie, but head-case makes me :) so i hang around here.

Must be Billy pretending to be asshat extraordinaire, that's the only explanation I can come up with why he would defend him so.

Billy, the only reason you'd accuse us of those things is because you'd try them yourself. I know there's more than once back when you were friends with Mark that you called him in here to "help you out".

i am not defending him and you know i am not. i am simply saying what everyone who reads headcase (mostly for a laugh on you all) think. he don't need defense if anything he completely owned you by either screwing with your mind or pissing you off..

i don't know who mark is or "helping him out" (cant remember off the top now) but regardless please don't try to change the subject Tough guy. hell your one of the proudest "head case cool" members we have here..certainly you understand changing the subject I brought up would not work...

but don't worry..on the chat channels i am sure you and your tough guy friends can make yourselves feel better then what you show the world from your posts here...

Billy, I don't need an excuse to pick on you, I just do. You are retarded. That's not an excuse, that's just me picking on you. I don't have an excuse. I don't need an excuse. Sorry about your thin skin. Even the one you wear for someone else...or is it?

Also, I don't understand the point of your story. What's wrong with wearing pink shirts? I actually applaud that group for how they handled the situation.

Double-clique.

Billy, you are an idiot. Really. If I said, "now watch, Billy's going to post like all illiterate, with grammar problems and spelling mistakes", and then, after you do, I could then say, "see, now that just proves my point".

That's what you're trying to do right now. I ain't fallin' for it. You're full of shit, and you should just quit while you're as far behind as you are.

Fucking spin-doctor.

Billy, I don't need an excuse to pick on you, I just do. You are retarded. That's not an excuse, that's just me picking on you. I don't have an excuse. I don't need an excuse. Sorry about your thin skin. Even the one you wear for someone else...or is it?

Also, I don't understand the point of your story. What's wrong with wearing pink shirts? I actually applaud that group for how they handled the situation.

Double-clique.

you don't need an excuse cause you are what you are..tough guy in the "cool headcase" "click"..that's really nice of you to openly called someone a Retard when we all know the definition of a retard is mostly due to someone with a good amount of massive autism...how old are? you understand there is someone sitting on the other side of the net just the same as you? how much in yourself are you missing to openly admit to calling someone names to "pick" on someone? don't use the headcase "SAYTS" as a reason why you have to pick on someone...

also playing the role of "not understanding" now when your all over these boards as Mr. Badass know it all does not fit you right.

least you admit there is a "group" for handling someone who has no clue what hc is about...the situation huh? lol thats what you call it.

nice tough guy.

we try constructive criticism, it doesn't work. and i'm not tough, i'm just a hippie, but head-case makes me :) so i hang around here.

"i'm just a" is not an excuse, stop playing it off as one. "but headcase makes me"...wow talk about saying you don't have you own back bone huh?

again Tough guy...be proud of yourself..don't worry your "click" will still accept you.

what always makes me feel better is posting blowjob stories all up in a female for sale post.

yeah rite..

but admitting your wrong in the same thread may not make you feel better but it will show who you REALLY ARE...

you don't need an excuse cause you are what you are..tough guy in the "cool headcase" "click"...
And that makes you ... what? The tough guy standing up to the tough guys? Like you said, it's just the internet, someone overe here, someone over there. How are you any better? I mean, other than in your own mind? We've at least thought this through -- we see asshat extraordinaire as perpetuating questionable product as ridiculously superior with post quantity. What else do we need to know? And you have the gall to say that we should somehow set a superior example? That's the epitome of irony, right there.

Don't try to spin who you "really are" that way, Billy, we don't fall for it. We know your faults, and that's as much part of who you really are as the occasional apology.

EDIT: <DARE DELETED.> On second thought, don't, I don't want to hear more of your spin-doctoring.

billy, your whole "robin hood" come to save the weak bit is getting old, get over yourself

its not robin hood. just showing you what "dear god get the fuck out of here" group up party looks like. and i believe you all need to GET OVER YOURSELVES!

I am not here calling people names or ganging up with a bunch on one person...