slow forum

postjack

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was searching for used vinyl on ebay and came across this awesome description from a metal LP listing :laugh:

Hello to all my fellow Headbangers !! Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is ROCKO, I am 45years old, and in my younger days i use to Bang my Head Viciously, i think thats why i have neck problems today. I am still a Metal Head, but no longer banging the hell out of it.

Heavy Metal, Partying and Chicks is what i lived for. In my younger days i had collected some 400 Metal Albums and i hate to see them go because it is all i have to remember the Wildest Years of my Life. I Have not had a turntable to listen to my collection in maybe 15 or more years.

But i must say, when i had parties at my house as a teenage adult, there was ONE RULE for everyone, and that was, IF YOU TOUCH MY ALBUMS I WILL BREAK YOUR F-----G FINGERS and IF YOU WALK ON THE FLOOR AND MAKE MY RECORD SKIP I WILL BREAK YOUR F-----G LEGS. My albums were my life to me, and %90 percent of them are in as good as shape as you will find. Always handled with the utmost of care, and cleaned before and after each use with a high grade velvet type record duster. And only the best of Turntable Cartridges. Albums always handled on the edges and never touched on the face.

So to all you MetalHeads heres a chance to own some Very Rare EP, Lp Vintage Metal Vinyls.