Even H2 headphones with personalized ‘Earprint’ signature

jvlgato

Venlafaxine works pretty well on migraine and in the vertigo-migraine conditions, it has acceptable side effects (the common ones) which possibly wouldn't be a problem in your case since you're taking beta blockers already. Sometimes we use it in association with Flunarizine, so lower doses of both could be effective. Just saying ;)  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Torpedo said:

Venlafaxine works pretty well on migraine and in the vertigo-migraine conditions, it has acceptable side effects (the common ones) which possibly wouldn't be a problem in your case since you're taking beta blockers already. Sometimes we use it in association with Flunarizine, so lower doses of both could be effective. Just saying ;)  

Antonio, thank you.  I will follow up.  I actually filled the prescription for Venlafaxine about 2 months or so ago and chickened out and started the Diamox instead.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Really like these a lot! I got the earbuds as a test. I think I’ll get their Best big ones! I posted this review on Amazon:

Fantastic! I have my hearing back, if only for the time I have my Earprints in.

Instruments and vocals sound like themselves again.

Soundstage is stable again! This was the most surprising aspect of the change. I guess because my hearing loss was only in the high frequencies in my left ear, it screwed up the stability of the soundstage as tones changed. Very frustrating, and I couldn’t really verbalize that until now. I spent hours fiddling with balance, volume, frequency etc. only to walk away angry and frustrated. These Earprints fixed it in 90 seconds!

So grateful to have my music back! Now if only they exported their audio correction circuit for my speaker rig! I’d LOVE to have my personal EarPrint for my speakers!

How are my dizzy and hearing challenged brothers? Would love to hear from you!

• Like 7

Thanks for the review, John. I'm very glad these are working for you :D

I'm better, the tinnitus is back to normal (I've been having bilateral tinnitus since the late teens) and the hyperacusis is much better, now I can go to a restaurant with it not becoming a painful experience. I'd say I've recovered a bit of hearing in the 4-8KHz range, but not much above that, I'll have a new audiogram in a few weeks. I can listen to music on speakers without much discomfort, I'm not brave enough to try headphones yet, if SPLs are highish for some time the tinnitus gets worse.

• Like 1

I echo Antonio’s comments. Thank you for the review but more importantly, I am glad you can listen to music again. That would be cool if they could apply their technology to speakers. You should drop them a line and see if they have considered that. Again, glad you have music back in your life.

• Like 1

Thanks Chris!

Definitely need to get together! I’m traveling a bit with the fam over the holidays. Let’s get in touch in the new year and have lunch!

I echo Antonio’s comments. Thank you for the review but more importantly, I am glad you can listen to music again. That would be cool if they could apply their technology to speakers. You should drop them a line and see if they have considered that. Again, glad you have music back in your life.

Thanks Jim!

I did send them an email making that request, and also added it to my review, which they do seem to monitor. Fingers crossed!

And good luck Antonio! I’m sure you know this, but for me at least, the acute symptoms took several months to stabilize. (Unfortunately for me, it stabilized to a not normal new baseline.) So I’m hopeful for continued improvement for you still!
  • Like 1