sbelyo

Some Gerbers...

Schottky diode bridge board, vertical diode mtng:

Potentiometer:

1. TKD 4CP601 Only
  2. TKD 4CP601 / 4CP2500
  3. TKD 4CP601 / 4CP2500 / Alps RK27 Quad

GRLV 35mm SiC diodes

https://www.head-case.org/forums/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=21170

Latest CFP2

https://www.head-case.org/forums/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20304

Note for those wanting to do one of those balanced: you might want a uBal board to front end that.

Bridge_Vert.zip

TKD 4CP601 only final.zip

TKD 4CP 2 pot final.zip

TKD 4CP 3 pot final.zip

EDIT: If you have either of the CP2500 boards run, make sure they thru-plate the slots.

Edited by Pars

On 2/5/2018 at 2:01 AM, hfhimeka said:

When do you expect to pull the trigger on this GB?  I'm trying to figure out how much time I have to research the # of boards I might need.

I will add some boards in the next day or that people are requesting, then leave it open for 4 weeks or so.

I added the TKD 4CP2500 to the sheet as well

Edited by sbelyo

As far as the THAT340 adapter PCB's go, I'm checking to see if the board house can deal with boards that small.  If not, I was thinking that we could do one board with several adapters on it then have a V score that would separate them.  What do you all think?

I'd agree with that, adjusted.  The Dynalo Mini also adjusted to 2oz.  Thanks to whoever cleaned up the columns.

The board house can work with the THAT340 adapters so those are a go.  I'll move the links to the board files onto the 1st post so everyone can see what is being ordered.

Also, I feel like I forgot one board that someone wanted.  Does the list look complete?

Edited by sbelyo
  • Like 1

The tube ubal/bal boards are 2 x amp boards + 1 x power supply board?

Also KG had two versions, the tube mounted on the same side as the components and megatron-style where you can mount the PCB on the top plate so the tubes can stick out the top. If there's a vote I prefer megatron-style.

6 minutes ago, cspirou said:

The tube ubal/bal boards are 2 x amp boards + 1 x power supply board?

Also KG had two versions, the tube mounted on the same side as the components and megatron-style where you can mount the PCB on the top plate so the tubes can stick out the top. If there's a vote I prefer megatron-style.

I believe that's the config but I will confirm with Kevin.

For same side vs megtron I vote same side...  Feel free to cast your vote and we'll go with the majority.  Can we setup a poll in this thread?  Or is that not possible?

Edited by sbelyo

Note to people signing up for the GRHV boards, this is the pair of boards (Left/Right or -/+).  The pair are what you typically need for one high voltage amp.   DronEvil, samsie and bluebyte60, you signed up for 4, which means enough for 4 HV power supplies.  Just wanted to make sure you wanted that many.