Choas

Chekhonte

This girl made friends with me on myspace because we had similar interests and we wrote back and forth for a couple of weeks. After a while I began to see that she was more than a little crazy and started backing off. She then wanted to come and visit me and that's when I got out it entirely. I told her that she was too chaotic for me and we needed to stop talking. That was about a month ago. I just got two phone calls from friends that said that she had written crazy harassing messages to them. They were both on my myspace friends list and I now have no idea how many of these letters she sent out.

I wrote everyone explaining the situation. My question to you guys is what the hell do I do about this? I haven't contacted because I beleive that will just give her fuel. I filled a complaint with myspace as did the two people that got the harassing emails. That was last night and I've gotten no word back from them. I know that there will be nothing that they can do anyway since even if they delete her account she can just make another one. I don't think they can ban her IP address. I've never had to deal with anything like this and am wondering if there Is there anything else I can do?

Dude you keep coming with these weird stories.

Ha you're right. I put out a vibe because I'm nutty myself. I just for the most part keep it to myself.

My favorite weird story is the only time I've been in a car accident. I was on a busy street and needed to parallel park. i didn't want to back into the spot and stall traffic so I just tried to slide in front fist. The side of my door rubbed the bumper of one of the 2 cars I was trying to slide in between. There was no damage to my can but some paint was rubbed of the bumper of the other car. Then I noticed that there was a man still in the car that I had hit. I go up to him and ask if he's alright and if he wants to exchange ensurence information. I'm shaken up because up until that point I'd never been in an accident. When my eyes finally meet the man in the cars eyes I notice that he only has one. He's not wearing an eye patch and the socket had healed over and is smooth and glossy and was about 3/4 of an inch deep. When he'd move is eye to look around the muscles in the empty socket would squirm and writhe inside of that pit. I'm glad I rarely get high because if I were then I think I would have given up the ghost. Man I still get a little weird feeling every time I think of that story.

How about I go back in time and fuck that dude's writhing muscle pit from the other story. Don't worry I'll put it on youtube for ya.

I think you should do that, and then show the video to the crazy chick. If she still wants your dick after seeing where it's been, then clearly, she is the one.

Actually aerius really thought of a good idea. If she's the type to hit it and leave then so be it. If she's the type to hit it but still want more she can make a grand, crazy, F buddy.

So it's a win/win situation.

Not really a win-win situation if she kills you in your sleep :laugh:

Actually aerius really thought of a good idea. If she's the type to hit it and leave then so be it. If she's the type to hit it but still want more she can make a grand, crazy, F buddy.

So it's a win/win situation.

I you manipulate somebody like that then the price you pay is with your soul.

I have not found that particular method to have any effect on the level of crazy. In fact, I'd say it made her more crazy...
The point is not to lower the level of crazy, the point is to get laid.

See? Brownian motion; vector. Entropy == crazy antics (that parts going to happen anyway); vector == get laid.

I wanna see her myspace thingy, I love stalkers on Myspace..really dealt with shit loads of them. one ex wanted me dead and the prick she "hired" started contacting me threw there..then one day we met face to face. rite now my bar is getting some legal shit with myspace (impostor profile so we are pulling a monster cable on them). not sure how far we are going to take it really, probably just send a compliant if our request to take it down are not met..scare them a bit.

anyhow so how do you get out of this? first off how did you end any relation you had with this chic? did you call her a nut case and let her go or just let her go without talking? if you let her go with out saying nothing then Write her this..

"Hello _____! I am sorry of how I stopped talking to you but there are a few reason's I want you to know now on why I did..

First off I never really made a connection with someone like I made with you, I felt we connected so deep that it scarred the shit out of me really.

Second off Your so beautiful in your pics that i thought "maybe She will think I am not enough" and got scarred.

third I didn't want to hurt you in anyway cause honestly I couldn't live with myself if I did, So i did the best way to prevent it..

I heard from a few of my friends you emailed them with some nasty shit, it's ok I guess after how I treated you but please stop..

I have given you respect since the first day I talked to you till the very last moment when I stopped talking to you to prevent any hurtful feeling towards you.

I have never asked nothing in return for this but i am asking you one small favor..just stop..

There are plenty of people better off for you then me and I understand and accept this..hell I will think of this everyday in my life. Don't lower yourself in trying to contact me or emailing my friends or anything cause I know in my heart you are not like that..your so much better.

I understand This is the last email I will ever send you and I understand who i am turning away from..

Just one thing though..

I know this Dude in Chicago named Billy D, maybe you should call him..he is all into your type and i believe you two could have a happy and healthy friendship together..(insert my info here)"

well?

Hit it, then quit it.

LOL reminds me of the Three f's Feed them, Fuck them, Forget them...