Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What are you EATING right now?

Featured Replies

I usually go for the lobster roll, but I might have to try that next time.

  • Replies 10.9k
  • Views 1.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • A certain someone made a great effort to ensure I didn't fly hungry

  • Went to my first sugar shack. Ate so much. They start out by giving you a doggie bag to fill as you go. I'm not going to even try and describe everything, as I'm not really sure, and most of the descr

  • Today we had probably the most delicious and certainly the most expensive lunch of our lives at the two Michelin star restaurant at Bernard Magrez's La Grand Maison. Before we ordered anything, five o

Posted Images

  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Made a trip to Cardenas Market. Got a super burrito w/ pollo, beans, rice, guacamole, sour cream and tomatoes. And a grande Orchata. Ate half and froze half. Also picked up some beautiful fruit (the real thing, not a twink) and made a gorgeous fruit salad glazed with Greek yogurt. A big wedge of flan, which I'll have tomorrow and eggs, queso, veggies and Honduran chorizo, for a lovely South of the Border omelet tomorrow morning, along with some pappas frito.

I really love that store! And usually learn a few new Spanish words to take home with my haul. Sorry, no pics.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.