July 29Jul 29 comment_971098 I usually go for the lobster roll, but I might have to try that next time. Report
July 31Jul 31 comment_971134 Nepenthe Cheese Plate (featuring Point Reyes Blue, Monterey Jack and Humboldt Fog)Ambrosia Burger Report
September 13Sep 13 comment_971933 On the theme, and for those with long memories, a Fred's Streak. Edited September 13Sep 13 by blessingx Report
1 hour ago1 hr comment_972363 Made a trip to Cardenas Market. Got a super burrito w/ pollo, beans, rice, guacamole, sour cream and tomatoes. And a grande Orchata. Ate half and froze half. Also picked up some beautiful fruit (the real thing, not a twink) and made a gorgeous fruit salad glazed with Greek yogurt. A big wedge of flan, which I'll have tomorrow and eggs, queso, veggies and Honduran chorizo, for a lovely South of the Border omelet tomorrow morning, along with some pappas frito.I really love that store! And usually learn a few new Spanish words to take home with my haul. Sorry, no pics. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.