What are you EATING right now?

JBLoudG20

Fourteen?!?!? I don't think I could name fourteen condiments...

Condiments: Superchargers for your tastebuds.

Butter, heinz deli tomato mayo, regular helmans mayo, salad cream, marmite, colemans english mustard, morrisons wholegrain mustard, tomato paste, vampires revenge chutney, branson small chunk pickle, horseradish, reggae reggae sauce, tabasco and black pepper. They nestle well in with the ham, cheese, cucumber and red onion.

Popcorn is only worth an attempt of a damn if its got a very liberal coating of toffee, otherwise its just soft, pulpy, papery, mushy, chewy, tasteless little nuggets of hollow foolishness which has to be drenched in sugar or salt to make it even remotely worthwhile. Why not just eat the sugar or the salt and save yourself the added trouble of having to extract pieces of loathsome shrapnel from inside the grooves of your teeth. :mad:

Popcorn is ... just soft, pulpy, papery, mushy, chewy, tasteless little nuggets of hollow foolishness which has to be drenched in sugar or salt to make it even remotely worthwhile. Why not just eat the sugar or the salt and save yourself the added trouble of having to extract pieces of loathsome shrapnel from inside the grooves of your teeth. :mad:
I eat unsalted, unsugared popcorn, so...I have to wonder what happened to your tastebuds, do you smoke?

51HBWWGZDAL._SS500_.jpg

No. But maybe you've got the senses of a wine taster and are able to discern some minute level of taste in popcorn.
Pfff. Not bloody likely.
I pop my own popcorn (and amaranth) in a pan, not in a microwave :)

When I make popcorn, it's usually weird varietals, in olive oil. There's some really tasty popcorn out there, it's just not sold in big jars or zipper bags in grocery stores.

(pictures guy in an alley with a trench coat who looks like Dick Dastardly for some reason, "hey guy, wanna buy some popcoooooorn? Hmm?")