Mass Effect

tkam

Items Pre Ordered

1 of: Mass Effect Limited Edition [Video Game]

Items not yet shipped:

Shipping estimate: November 26, 2007

Fuck you Amazon, and your shitty fugly ass piece of shit fucking Kindle. What the fuck kind of name is that? Like Kindling? As in it's going to burn your company to the ground? I hope so! But most of all, fuck you Bioware and M$ for making Limited Edition Online ass rape only.

I guess I'm just headed to Frys, Best Buy, EB Games, whatever tomorrow for the regular edition and canceling my Amazon order.

-Ed

yeah amazon blows. I once ordered the complete works of samuel beckett from amazon and they said it would be a month before it shipped. Since it is about $50 less on amazon than anywhere else I was ok with that. A month went by and it still hadn't shipped. A few days later I get another email from amazon saying it will be an additional month before they ship it. Again I felt it was worth the $50. Another month goes by and I get another email saying it will be one more month before it ships. I canceled the order after that. Fuck Amazon right in it's grimy asshole.

yeah amazon blows. I once ordered the complete works of samuel beckett from amazon and they said it would be a month before it shipped. Since it is about $50 less on amazon than anywhere else I was ok with that. A month went by and it still hadn't shipped. A few days later I get another email from amazon saying it will be an additional month before they ship it. Again I felt it was worth the $50. Another month goes by and I get another email saying it will be one more month before it ships. I canceled the order after that. Fuck Amazon right in it's grimy asshole.

Yah, fuck them, and the way they ask, and offer to give you your money back (and actually didn't even charge you). And the way they tell you how long they think it'll be. Fuck them. How dare they give good deals, but sometimes take time.

Couldn't be the distributor of the product that caused the delay?

It shouldn't take 7 fucking days to actually ship (retailers have had the game for more than a week now, they were cleared to ship on the 19th), then factor in the shipping time. Fuck that. I shouldn't have to pay $80/year to have prompt shipping times.

You don't have to, you coulda paid the $4 regular shipping, instead of going for the free shipping.

You don't have to, you coulda paid the $4 regular shipping, instead of going for the free shipping.

So fucking what? Amazon oversold their preorders and didn't say so. Release date for shipping by the manufacturer was the 19th, Amazon isn't shipping until the 26th for me. Even with Prime, it would take more than 9 days to get here.

Yah, fuck them, and the way they ask, and offer to give you your money back (and actually didn't even charge you). And the way they tell you how long they think it'll be. Fuck them. How dare they give good deals, but sometimes take time.

Couldn't be the distributor of the product that caused the delay?

Yeah, good deals, like charging same retail price as everyone else. And taking a few days to even start to ship a product, unless I spend $80/year to be treated like a "real" customer. Wow, that's great customer service.

So fucking what? Amazon oversold their preorders and didn't say so. Release date for shipping by the manufacturer was the 19th, Amazon isn't shipping until the 26th for me. Even with Prime, it would take more than 9 days to get here.

I kinda doubt they oversold, seeing as I just pre-ordered it yesterday.

Amazon delays the free shipping. They want you to pay for shipping. They leave slow processing as an option for cheap fuckers like you.

Heres a hint edwood. That is how America works. You pay: you get preferential treatment. Not exactly rocket science. I am very willing to bet Amazon doesnt miss the cheapasses like you. they would prefer to keep the guy who spends more.

Here's a hint.

Your customer can always shop somewhere else.