Flash Gordon

Spiug31

I heard it's not a bad show. I'll get around to it when I can.

You heard wrong. Wow, just...wow. I just suffered through the first two epidsodes (hour?) and holy hell, I don't know what else to say other than I can't believe after that long he still can't run fast. What the fuck?!?!??!

:kitty:

Accident waiting to happen?

Probably. The show would have cause me to stick the hot iron into my eyes to find out if the nerves really are super sensitive. Honestly, right now, I'm in search of that hour of my life fearful that I may never get it back. It was bad, so very, very bad.

I wish I could say that it had some redeeming value, hell anything to make it worth watching. Nothing, and I do mean this, NOTHING will get me to watch another episode of that show.

Summer Glau has a cameo in the next one, naked

I really enjoy sci-fi but this show is not one of those that I watch. I tried watching a couple but I stopped. I am very disappointed in what the Sci-Fi channel is pushing lately. Flash Gordon appears to be done by the same group that does their Saturday night movies which I have attempted to watch as well but have learned to avoid.

Initial impressions were this is higglety-pigglty, watching the same episode later all the elements seemed to be there and after a while the elements gelled together and it began to make sense. Now I am starting to really enjoy it :) much more off the cuff than I'm used to, really quite nice :):popcorn:

Initial impressions were this is higglety-pigglty, watching the same episode later all the elements seemed to be there and after a while the elements gelled together and it began to make sense. Now I am starting to really enjoy it :) much more off the cuff than I'm used to, really quite nice :):popcorn:

Yup, just watched the third episode today and I am enjoying it :)

It's making a good change from what seems now to be the TV norm that for me is the stimulation of a heightened, adrenaline fuelled (roller-coaster) state throughout each programs duration. I can relax while watching Flash as each piece is short, to the point and sweet :)