Site Notification

tkam

Ok guys, we have a small decision to make here, for some reason during the day today something went wrong in the database that broke the user-readable url functionality. I've been able to switch to a backup from roughly 7am this morning. Which means we've lost all posts from later in the day.

Hmm, that must be the cause of what I was seeing. When I first popped in (~9:50pm CDT), In the Recent posts, I see a post in the beatles vs. stones thread by morphsci at ~8:50pm. I go to the thread, and the last post in there was by hungrych, and no posts by morphsci.

I was starting to look at what I was drinking... :doghuh:

Hmm, that must be the cause of what I was seeing. When I first popped in (~9:50pm CDT), In the Recent posts, I see a post in the beatles vs. stones thread by morphsci at ~8:50pm. I go to the thread, and the last post in there was by hungrych, and no posts by morphsci.

I was starting to look at what I was drinking... :doghuh:

Yeah, I hit a reload while reading a thread and couldn't figure out what was going on with the sudden changes.

Ok guys, we have a small decision to make here, for some reason during the day today something went wrong in the database that broke the user-readable url functionality. I've been able to switch to a backup from roughly 7am this morning. Which means we've lost all posts from later in the day.
So what's the decision? Sounded like we only have one choice. I think people can remember what they said from earlier in the day, and if they can't, wasn't important, neh?