graduating college today

mjg

thanks people,

i'm not sure about grad school anymore... I was sort of offered a scholarship but only if I got a really good GRE score... I really lost the motivation and bombed the GRE when I took it....

I think i just want a job for now. I'm pretty schooled out : / No immediate plans.

thanks everyone,

bout to go out and celebrate some more... get some food and stuff.

hard to believe its over... so far i'm at a 2.98, i need to get back one more grade... if it's another A I might hit over a 3 for my final cum. GPA.

Heh, I graduated with a 3.00 as well. Took a lot of work considering one year of school consisited of a 1.75 and 1.67, that was the year I declared "Fall Break" and took a week off during first semester.

One piece of advice, if you can have some fun for your last summer DO IT. Life is different once you start working full time, not necessarily in a bad way, just very different. Enjoy the time you have while you have it.

Congrats man,

Nate

DON"T DO IT!!! Find a mistake on your transcript showing that actually you need several more semesters to graduate. Once you take that degree, you can't get back in. You'll also be the receipt of fund-raising requests from that university for the rest of your natural life (and probably into the hereafter). You'll also find that you need a job!! Ugh. Working is definitely overrated. Take my advice kids: stay in school!!!! >:D

No way, life is so much better when you get into the real world. You do things for a reason, instead of because some egg head decides it's what he wants...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

I was going to report that to the moderator, but it wouldn't do any good.