Head-Case Christmas Exchange

Luminette

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Enjoy the disc deepak, I figured you didn't own that one yet - I traversed your post history both here and at the other site to learn your music preferences and to find out what you already had. I was initially going to get an LP actually but got sticker shocked on Music Direct and Acoustic Sounds... :kitty: (not so sure now I'll be dipping into vinyl myself later on) :P

Enjoy the disc deepak, I figured you didn't own that one yet - I traversed your post history both here and at the other site to try and see what you didn't have yet. I was initially going to get an LP actually but got sticker shocked on Music Direct and Acoustic Sounds... :kitty: (not so sure now I'll be dipping into vinyl myself later on) :P

Thanks Steve. I don't normally check out modern prog rock, but I really enjoyed this album. It reminded me of Porcupine Tree and that's a good thing :)

Heh, the PT similarity is actually what I was banking on. Oh and these two CDs were on my shortlist too, you may want to check them out for yourself (if you haven't already): Satellite - Into The Night and Abigail's Ghost - Selling Insincerity.

I haven't heard either of those, but I will look into them. Thanks for the tip.

This is the best part of exchange thing, to get something you may never try and thats what I have got. Above that, Steve bought 2 CDs cos he didnt knew if I like it or not, very friendly of him. Basicaly, we knew what we like, so, it was easier for us to focus, but still kind of surprise after all.

i don't know about the Bad Plus, but that Wynton Kelly disc is a good one!