Got a package from Shure today

thrice

Some pics:

The box reminds me of iPod packaging....it's heavier than you would expect.

IMG_1580.jpg

IMG_1581.jpg

Probably because of the handsome aluminum box that encloses the IEM. It's going to be hard not making an amp out of this :)

IMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1589.jpg

Inside the box you find a cardboard box holding the E500 and the Push To Hear unit

IMG_1583.jpg

IMG_1584.jpg

Below that is the carry case:

IMG_1585.jpg

IMG_1586.jpg

IMG_1587.jpg

IMG_1588.jpg

IMG_1590.jpg

WTH!?!!?!! How did you get those so fast? I thought the new release date was Aug 1?? Can this day get any freaking worse?! Damn, my laptop battery is dying!

Hey, thanks for the pics. Can a have a bit more salt for the knife before you twist it again?

WTH!?!!?!! How did you get those so fast? I thought the new release date was Aug 1?? Can this day get any freaking worse?! Damn, my laptop battery is dying!

Hey, thanks for the pics. Can a have a bit more salt for the knife before you twist it again?

*grabs knife* I won them at the National Head-Fi meet *twist* they were sent to me straight from SHURE. *adds more salt*

looks nice... but can't they make the foams in black or gray rather than yellow? :P

They are, or at least, they should be out there soon. I've got a very nice set of black foams, which apparently are still in development. They are a bit more comfortable, and much more durable than the old yellow foams.

LOL....naw she'd know I was kidding.....*looks over shoulder* Shhhhhh don't tell her *looks again*

Hey, I've got some extra foamies on order...I think we need to do an E500 vs. UE-10 comparison...unfortunately only one of us can actually do the comparison :(