Brewdog Tactical Nuclear Penguin

Duggeh

And Tokyo* are available again in limited quantities from Brewdog. (Tokyo* was forced out of shop sale by the portman group so what is available is the remaining returned stock). Penguin is whatever bottles are left from the second batch of 100 or so bottles.

I would be happy to buy some for people and pass it on (that is to say, you send me the money). But You can't post booze to the states so It'd have to be brought over at Canjam. Which is a long wait. If you're in Canada I don't know what the rules are. If you're in Europe it should be a piece of piss.

If anyone is interested let me know.

http://www.brewdog.com/product.php?id=46

Edited by Duggeh

I did I bit of reading and it seems that it needs to be kept cold or it runs the chance of going nuclear.

The China Syndrome comes to CanJam! I'm in for a Penguin if you are up for transpo in June or February if you come out then. ;). I'd also go for some Tokyo but I am not sure how much you want to juggle. I Amin LAX right now so will pm later.

Cheers and thanks Doug!

• 5 months later...

Duggeh, I so wish you could be here:

City Beer Store.

Thursday, June 17th: PICK OF THE LITTER: DEDICATED BREWDOG EVENING...

A beer adventure awaits with specialty Brewdog offerings on draft, bottles to tuck in your cellar, and tales of brews to come with Brewdog founder James at the helm. No muzzle required, this event begins at 6pm.

Very excited to have some on draft and to check out the Man. I plan to bring my Penguin for James to sign. :)

City Beer Store.

A beer adventure awaits with specialty Brewdog offerings on draft, bottles to tuck in your cellar, and tales of brews to come with Brewdog founder James at the helm. No muzzle required, this event begins at 6pm.

Very excited to have some on draft and to check out the Man. I plan to bring my Penguin for James to sign. :)

Wish I could be there. The AB:02 launch is in London too. Wish I could be there too. All these events are so far away. I'm going to the Brewdog Dinner at The Saint on the 24th though. And pass on my thanks to James for the free beer from the PUB quiz ;)

City Beer Store.

My heart hurts on this one , man I wish I could fly out for this

And the AB:02 launch is in London. All these events are so far away. I'm going to the Brewdog Dinner at The Saint on the 24th though. And pass on my thanks to James for the free beer from the PUB quiz ;)

Will do. Aren't you a shareholder as well? Any instructions to pass?

I am, but no don't pass anything on my account. I'll eventually meet him myself. Probably at an AGM or an event in Scotland.

If they happen to have any AB:01 for sale, be sure to grab one for your cellar and leave it there for a couple of years to mature.

Hey Doug, here is the list of some BrewDog treats they will have tonight. Any thoughts in particular? I had Tokyo at DanJam, and I might have tried Chaos Theory in a bottle before.

Rarities on tap: Tokyo and Paradox Isle of Arran. Rarities in the bottle: Tokyo, Paradox Isle of Arran, Chaos Theory.

But after 2 pints the ability to critically discern really starts to evaporate.
Which is why I tend toward what I suspect will be the better beers first. Not because I'm shooting for "critique", but because I'm drinking mostly for the taste. And I tend to "group" ... I.E. all stouts -- or all bocks -- in one night.