Happy 25th Birthday Duggeh, Old[er] Chap!

Voltron

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No belated anything guys. You've all been mislead by the over-keen posting of our beloved OP. My birthday is still on for at least another 55 minutes.

I had a couple of quiet pints of especially good condition ale at my local and then home for the real treat in earnest.

TNP1.jpg

TNP2.jpg

Slangevar!

I actually am technically Glaswegian, I was born there. Mon then ye buncha feckin chunts!

Edited by Duggeh

I was not over-keen, it was well after 12am Edinburgh time when I first posted and I assumed you would still be up and online so that you would be cheered by our early well-wishes and continue on to a fine anniversary of your entry into the world.

And btw, that better not have been the TNP that I bought and paid for and you promised to bring to CanJam! :P

I was indeed awake, and indeed well cheared! (but it was 11:25pm on the 29th)

Your TNP is safe and sound alongside your tokyo in a basement with no stairs and kept in the bottom drawer of a locked filing cabinet in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying "beware of the leopard" :)