Amp suggestions for Senn 800 and Audeze LCD-2 please...

Solude

I have the Senn 800 on route, the Audeze LCD-2 on pre-order, the HE-5LE in house and my only amp is the Meier Concerto to use when I compare contrast them to my KGSS/O2. Thinking it might be a slaughter.

So what single, hopefully quickly sourced amp can both amp the trio above well and provide at least some chance of pulling me away from the O2 for around $1K.

Go :D

For anyone curious as to why I'm even entertaining the tourny... My O2 cable got torn inside the jacket so I sent it off to the UK for repair which in turn made me realise I had been out of the hobby aspect of audiophilia for 4 years :o So I'm running around grabbing cans to try that I missed along the way.

Always been a fan of Kevin's work but had a HeadAmp Reference(AKA GS-X) before the KGSS so I wanted to try something new. Would really like to try a tube amp if one matched the above req.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone curious as to why I'm even entertaining the tourny... My O2 cable got torn inside the jacket so I sent it off to the UK for repair which in turn made me realise I had been out of the hobby aspect of audiophilia for 4 years :o So I'm running around grabbing cans to try that I missed along the way.

Objection. Relevance?

Plenty of Class A bias, yes. ;D I personally don't care who designs something but the stuff KG and Ti give away is just better then the rest because they care enough and have the skill to make it as good as is possible. You could add Pass to this list but none of his stock designs are for headphones...

Seeing people recommend that steaming pile of crap which is the Rudistor RB-010 as the bezt evah just makes me furious every time....