ChiLiquiFi

Aura

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone wants to hear either the BHSE or the BA v. 1.0, let me know. I can bring one or the other.

Just realized I had missed this bit - wouldn't mind hearing the BHSE, if you're willing to bring it Jim. Never got a chance to try it out at CanJam.

Well, last week they had a shot of gummi worms in flavored corn syrup. They like 'kid wine', which is what we call sparkling cider. Sometimes we take a glass of milk, then squeeze a shot of chocolate syrup in there for them.

I'll save a gummi worm shot for you! And we have lots of buckets, in case you get sick.

Updating as I don't think I've included info on nearby lodging. All of these are technically within walking distance of our townhouse, with the Holiday Inn Express the closest.

Holiday Inn Express

25640 South Friendship Drive

Monee, IL 60449

708-534-0022

Super 8 Monee

5825 W Monee Manhattan

Hwy 57 and Monee Manhattan Rd.

Monee, IL 60449-9597 US

708-534-1900

Country Host Motel

25542 East Sunrise Drive

Monee, IL 60449-8517

708-534-2150

Edited by Absorbine_Sr

I have no objection at all, but I should probably note that my girlfriend is vegetarian. We can bring something specifically for her if you want us to, Mike.

Can't wait for that weekend to get here! I'm just as excited for it as I am for Thanksgiving. :)

I have no objection at all, but I should probably note that my girlfriend is vegetarian. We can bring something specifically for her if you want us to, Mike.

Can't wait for that weekend to get here! I'm just as excited for it as I am for Thanksgiving. :)

Don't worry Bryan. I am familiar with these things called vegetables. I'll throw a few ideas yours and her way to see what you think.

i only have objections to pork that aren't offered to me.

btw, the ticket i'm contemplating arrives at Union Station at 2:00PM on Friday. it's that or 6:15AM. will that work with the other plans for the day?

Perfectly. I'm thinking we can go directly from Union Station to FFF and get a head start on the youngsters. :dan:

Don't worry Bryan. I am familiar with these things called vegetables. I'll throw a few ideas yours and her way to see what you think.

Sounds good, thanks Mike.

Perfectly. I'm thinking we can go directly from Union Station to FFF and get a head start on the youngsters. :dan:

Bring your A game.

...j/k. We have to drive afterwards and even on my best drinking day, I couldn't handle probably half of what you guys could throw back. :P