Monster Miles Davis Tribute Earphones

jmmccann

Just curious. Please no flaming...I'm new.
Here's a hint, if you have to start a post this way you probably already know that you're in trouble.

I was wondering if anyone had seen or heard of fake/knockoff Monster Miles Davis Tribute earphones. I did a search and there doesn't appear to be a lot of talk or forum posts about it.

Anyone else know?

Thanks,

J.

Serious question - why would you care? You're asking about fake headphones, are you shitting me?

Geez, Are these forums good for anything? Can anyone just give me a straight answer?

They're good for sending you a welcome PM you clearly didn't spend the time to read. How about this, you invest no time in this site, and we invest nothing back in you. Sound good?

Sorry, You're absolutely right. I didn't get to read the welcome PM before posting...I'm not accustomed to sites having a mandate to be obnoxious. But now that I know it's expected, I will press on. So. As I said before, I'm looking for a pair of in-ears that I can wear when I'm not at home. Since I don't enjoy bringing my ATH-70's with the brick sized transformer to starbucks to sit down and read for a bit. That reminds me, I'm also looking for a new transformer for the ATH-70's. If anyone knows where I can get one, that'd be amazing...But that's for another post. I've settled on the Monster Miles Davis earphones, heard great things about them, despite how I feel about Monster Cable...etc. I think they may have a good product here. I just want to make sure before purchasing them used, that they are legit.

Thanks in advance,

J.

Haven't heard any of these, but would think the Miles might be nicely paired with Coltrane, or even some avant-garde fusion, the Q really sweet with Michael Jackson or some of the 80's R+B, maybe just a bit of jazz, and the Dre Beats best with Snoop Dogg.

Although again, never really heard them.

Thanks jvlgato. Sorry, to be clear, I don't WANT a pair of cheap knockoffs. I merely want to avoid purchasing them. In response to your post jvlgato, they are highly regarded (as far as in-ears go) for Jazz. I've read a few posts that suggest they are better sounding than the Bose e530's. But I have no basis for evidence....just a few people talking.

J.

Ok, here's a straight post.

This is just not the type of question people here are interested in discussing. That is why you're getting what appears to be obtuse and sarcastic answers. As a newb, you are much better off lurking for a while and absorbing information to get a feel for things.

Head Fi is much friendlier to this type of question and to newbs in general.

Please take a minute to read the Welcome PM. Good luck with your purchase!