Everything posted by grawk
-
Post the last thing you bought!
tom bihn superdrive organizer pouch and clip on light
-
Ye Macce Threade
none of the caring required much effort. Figuring out how to get chrome to not have flash built in goes beyond what I care about.
-
Ye Macce Threade
I don't care enough to make a pedantic point. I was wrong, it's using silverlight. BFD?
-
Ye Macce Threade
I got the ultimate because the price was close enough I didn't want to worry about it. I'd buy now if I needed it now, if I could wait, I'd wait . I don't think the new one will be a drastic improvement, I think there will be tradeoffs. That said, Apple's surprised me in the past.
-
Ye Macce Threade
I'm using killflash
-
Ye Macce Threade
Ok, so apparently I do have silverlight installed, so it's using both flash and silverlight...
-
Ye Macce Threade
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2008
-
Ye Macce Threade
yah,because it actually using flash on my laptop (no silverlight installed) is overruled by some random google search.
-
Ye Macce Threade
- Ye Macce Threade
in chrome, on the netflix website, when I clicked watch instantly, it used flash.- Ye Macce Threade
I clicked play, and it used flash- What are you drinking now, pt 2.
Sorry to hear about the house problems. Existent is VERY good. Stillwater is quickly becoming my favorite brewer.- Carrying soundcards + notebooks togther?
Your definition of irony is weird.- Carrying soundcards + notebooks togther?
it's a macbook air, and I hear no interference.- Ye Macce Threade
It used flash when I tried it- Carrying soundcards + notebooks togther?
JH13s sound spectacular right out of my macbook, no special devices required.- And now what did you do TODAY?
drove 4 hrs to do 20 minutes work. Went to tj maxx, home goods, and target for the wife on that trip to make it not a total waste of time- Ye Macce Threade
Yup, I got notice that they were honoring my order, but they weren't allowed to sell any more.- Ye Macce Threade
I have the 11.6" 1.6ghz 4gb version. Both work great, and amazon doesn't seem to use flash, but netflix does.- What are you drinking now, pt 2.
Stillwater Existent- Deals
TODAY'S DEAL - IGGY & THE STOOGES RAW POWER DELUXE It’s the ultimate version of what is arguably the first punk album ever recorded. This limited edition 3-CD/1-DVD set features the long-out-of-print original David Bowie mix, the unreleased Georgia Peaches live show with 2 bonus studio tracks, a rarities disc with outtakes and alternate versions, and a documentary film by Morgan Neville. Also included is a Japanese 7” picture sleeve single “Raw Power” b/w “Search And Destroy”, 5 prints suitable for framing, a 48-page book with an essay by Henry Rollins, plus testimonials from Lou Reed, Slash, Cheetah Chrome, Jim Jarmusch, Tom Morello, and more. CD 1: Original 1973 David Bowie/Iggy Pop mmix remastered Search And Destroy Gimme Danger Your Pretty Face Is Going To Hell Penetration Raw Power I Need Somebody Shake Appeal Death Trip CD2: Georgia Peaches Introduction Raw Power Head On Gimme Danger Search And Destroy I Need Somebody Heavy Liquid Cock In My Pocket Open Up And Bleed Bonus Studio Tracks Doojiman (Outtake from Raw Power sessions) Head On CBS Studios rehearsal performance) All tracks previously unreleased CD 3: Rarities, Outtakes & Alternates from the Raw Power era I’m Happy (Outtake from Raw Power sessions) I Got A Right (Outtake from an early aborted Raw Power session) I’m Sick Of You (Outtake from an early aborted Raw Power session) Hey, Peter (Outtake from Raw Power sessions) Shake Appeal (Alternate mix version from recently discovered reels) Death Trip (Alternate mix version from recently discovered reels) Gimme Danger (Alternate mix from the 1996 Iggy “violent” remixes) Your Pretty Face Is Going To Hell (Alternate mix from the 1996 Iggy “violent” remixes) All tracks previously unreleased except tracks 3, 7 and 8. DVD: Search And Destroy: Iggy & The Stooges’ Raw Power documentary by Morgan Neville featuring new interviews with Iggy Pop, James Williamson, Scott Asheton, Mike Watt, Johnny Marr and Henry Rollins; plus live performance footage from Festival Planeta Terra, Sao Paulo Brazil - November 2009 7” 45 RPM Single: Japanese 7” 45 rpm single reproduction Raw Power b/w Search And Destroy BOOK: 48-page softcover book chockfull of previously unseen photos by Mick Rock, Robert Matheu and others, essays by Henry Rollins, Kris Needs and Brian J. Bowe, testimonials from Stooges fans like Tom Morello, Lou Reed, Slash, Jim Jarmusch, Joan Jett, Perry Farrell, Cheetah Chrome and more. Photo Prints: Five 5” x 7” photo prints including an exclusive print by Shepard Fairey Pop Market- Briefcases, Bags, and the Murse
Ok, with a little repacking, the medium cafe bag is actually brilliant. The ipad fits in the zippered outside pocket, and the mba 11 fits in the main pocket with the power cord. Other than not having enough room for a water bottle anywhere, it's a pretty good bag. I may be having discussions with Vicki shortly on what it'd take for me to not return this to her Sometimes a guy's gotta carry a purse, I guess.- Ye Macce Threade
I accept that when I'm away from home, I've got to make compromises. It's been years since I've used an optical disc away from home, I acknowledge personally that I don't need 3TB of music and movies on my laptop, and when I'm going on a trip that involves the whole family, I bring the 1st gen appletv loaded with movies they're likely to want to watch. Everything else I stream if I need it, which I rarely do. It's not til you take the step to declutter that you notice how nice it is not to have to carry an 8 lb laptop bag.- The NHL 2011 playoffs thread
- Ye Macce Threade
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.