Everything posted by grawk
-
Deals
Apple's got the airport express on refurb for $69 today and the 11.6" 1.6ghz 4gb/128gb for $1189
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
apple juice because it's the one day a year when I can't just go to the grocery store and get apple cider, and everywhere else was OUT.
-
New computer trilemma
You're shitting me. You're switching to ZUNE, and complaining about itunes and apple being inefficient and not versatile? Is skin choice the way you judge versatility and cusomizability?
-
Now this sucks in a gigantic way
My wife knew Chris Hondros, apparently.
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
I'd think the syrah/shiraz would see more benefit than the malbecs. Might even hurt the malbecs.
-
Ye Macce Threade
I dont' want them to make mobile me free, I'm paid up for 9 more months
-
Ye Macce Threade
I wasn't suggesting you give up mobile me. Just saying that it doesn't require a pay service to wirelessly sync everything except media.
-
Ye Macce Threade
You can do the other syncs with google or any exchange server. There's not really a need to use mobileme if you don't already have it.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
more painting. This time painted the wall behind the tv cream.
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
water
-
Google Android OS
from my research, you need to go with vnc instead of X11 for android...but iX11 works great if you upgrade to an apple device
-
Ye Macce Threade
given that the ip* is backed up every time it's connected, it doesn't matter which time it's synced, wireless would take forever.
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
Stillwater Cellar Door
-
Ye Macce Threade
Not if we're talking the ipod touch/iphone/ipad
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
fresh limeade made with real lime lime juice and turbinado sugar simple syrup.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
We're having an alton brown city ham
-
A Game of Thrones Pilot Greenlit
http://rapid-search-engine.com/index-s=game%2Bof%2Bthrones&stype=0.html?
-
System Overhaul Thread
sawdust and glue
-
Post what you're watching
Wearing my bleu blanc et rouge, watching a hockey game.
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
absinthe cocktail
-
The NHL 2011 playoffs thread
Nope, I'm not going to any, can't afford it. Watching all of the caps games, and as many others as I can, tho.
-
What are you EATING right now?
the chicken and dumplings I was cooking earlier
- The NHL 2011 playoffs thread
-
Ye Macce Threade
It'll extend the life of the new one, I think. If anyone wants a deal on my mba 11" ultimate, I'll buy the new one
-
Which Cooking Are You?
from scratch chicken and dumplings