Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. New iMacs with thunderbolt
  2. Ok for real this time I'll send you my click tone generator and tap And mono price cables are worth it
  3. first heresey, then cellar door
  4. A platform bed
  5. Another odd memory. A month or so after, driving south on the Jersey Turnpike when I saw my first plane land after 9/11. Freaked me out. It'd been a month since I'd seen or heard a plane, and that just bothered me.
  6. My wife gave me a respirator to wear...
  7. My part was fairly insignificant. Another memory is we're unloading these servers that we're going to install in jersey city, and off duty paramedics were helping us carry them, because they'd rather be doing manual labor than think about what they'd been doing previously.
  8. What is it you thought I was taking personally? You necrobumped a thread, were called on it, then acted like a douche. You could have explained why first, but instead went straight for attitude. So again, fuck off.
  9. I was at work at a customer site in Hartford the morning of 9/11. I was chatting on IRC with some friends in NYC when they told me to turn on CNN after the first plane hit. I saw the 2nd hit streaming over the internet live. I headed down to help rebuild the SLK bond trading floor that weekend, so that it could be live monday morning. My strongest memory of 9/11 was being unable to sleep, so I watched much of Band of Brothers. It was very surreal. Working in lower manhattan and jersey city that weekend without a mask was the dumbest thing I've done, I think. I still have reduced lung capacity as a result.
  10. http://www.ecamm.com/mac/printopia/ Printopia for the Mac adds AirPrint and print to PDF features
  11. ok camper, fuck off
  12. 2004 The Mariner Meritage
  13. bitches brew wasn't great Hellhound is an IPA, but I like it anyway
  14. Dogfish Head Hellhound on my ale
  15. Cry of the Owl Everyone in ontario is a nutcase
  16. Weyerbacher Heresey
  17. Dogfish Hellhound Stillwater 25 to 1 Stillwater Cellar Door Stillwater Existens Weyerbacher Heresey Old Forester Prohibition Pack (with glencairn) Pusser's Navy Rum
  18. Zoe Keating - Into the Trees Amanda Palmer - Nighty Ngiht
  19. good idea from scratch mojito
  20. those definitely look like rca cables, good job
  21. grawk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Miscellaneous
    That's a nice looking watch

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.