Everything posted by grawk
-
Post the last thing you bought!
The plastic hinge top variety. $6 each at costco.
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
2008 Antucura Malbec
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Heh, but it's a 20+ year old nishiki mountain bike. If I put disc brakes on this behemoth then I really have gone over to the dark side... 5 year old new cassette installed, tires and tubes installed, wheels on the bike. Now I just need to adjust my derailleurs. I bought 6 shipping crates today to help declutter my room and the rest of the house. We're up to like 60 of these things.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
nice reks shimano dual use mtb pedals
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
I think there's a lot of variability for comcast because each region is a franchise, and you don't get to pick who you deal with. Some areas are worse than others.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
I've actually been reasonably happy with comcast this go round. All tv, internet and phone providers have their issues. Where I live, you don't get a lot of options, but honestly, for internet providers, you either go with comcast, verizon, etc or you are stuck with much slower speeds. So whatever, I deal. My internet connection has rocked, so I don't really have any complaints.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Was that an offer to buy my house for what I owe on it?
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
I have to do business with comcast regardless. They're the only internet provider that's available where I live.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Ordered comcast triple play to replace my vonage phone and directv satellite service. The main benefit I'll get from this is the tv won't go out in the rain and the kids will have a separate dvr on the upstairs tv.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
It didn't change the spread tho. You bought a "replacement without accessories - with trade in". That the replacement may or may not have been refurbished (and you can't tell by looking at it) doesn't change that. New gets you better packaging, more accessories, those wonderful earbuds, and they dispose of clutter you would have kept around with the idea that one day you may have tried to play with it... Since you already had the accessories, you got the "new" (either new to you or new new), and had your old one disposed of safely and saved a little money taboot.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
Being new or refurbished doesn't change that tho
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
It could be that they just don't bother refurbishing them anymore, that the new stock in the warehouses aren't selling, so they just package those for replacements. Not sure why a refurb would bother you tho, honestly. Apple refurbs are better than new in my experience, because they've been more thoroughly tested.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
It could be, but why do you think it IS?
-
The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
- wireless security at home
sounds like you have malware- Help choosing headphones
- Watches
That DOF seems to show how you think of the other 2, Jeff.- The NHL 2011 playoffs thread
I didn't do as well as boo. Caps vs Bolts - Caps in 6 Flyers vs Bruins - Flyers in 6 Nucks vs Preds - Nucks in 7 Wings vs Fish - Wings in 6- wireless security at home
Sending emails as you doesn't require a password. It just requires an email address.- How big a drive can I shoehorn into my MacBook?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007605%20600030600&IsNodeId=1&name=1TB Any 2.5" by 12.5mm tall drive should work.- And now what did you do TODAY?
There should be a flow through filter in it. I'd probably replace that part.- And now what did you do TODAY?
now sell the macbook and get a new one it's worth more now than it ever will be...- And now what did you do TODAY?
for example, ketamine is also not for human consumption.- What are you EATING right now?
thai cajun chicken with steamed green beans over egg noodles- And now what did you do TODAY?
rhhuao oowhanro aoacwo acooao whworcwac - wireless security at home
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.