Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

grawk

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by grawk

  1. Irish manhattan in a glencairn mixer glass.
  2. the current gen 11" air 4/128 is the best laptop I've ever owned. ivy bridge should have better battery life and worse graphics.
  3. And I was just referring to the fact that you used to go by the name "trevornetwork" and were responsible for some amazingly horrific amp builds.
  4. grawk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Miscellaneous
    You could pick a braid with more give, I'd guess. I don't think I'd like that tho, I don't want my watch moving like that while I'm wearing it.
  5. grawk replied to Dusty Chalk's topic in Miscellaneous
    Thanks, just kinda messing around at this point.
  6. grawk replied to Edwood's topic in Miscellaneous
    I'm wishing I'd gotten the nook now, my library does epub lending.
  7. Rockstar Recovery Lemonade
  8. I bet it'd rock with the kgsshv. I used mine with a blue hawaii.
  9. better choice is to rewire them with an O2 cable. There's no reason to use that terrible box.
  10. even tho that's a bad link, I like ESP950s.
  11. You have a working amp. You're asking for help diagnosing a problem that doesn't exist on a forum where the members are openly hostile. What is the problem you're trying to solve, and do you think you're really the person to solve it?
  12. another perfect manhattan in a glencairn mixer glass
  13. saz 18 perfect manhattan
  14. Cruze Alta 2006 Mendoza Chairman's Blend
  15. Do you know where I can buy an amp with heat sinks glued to a plastic chassis?
  16. I'm not a heather tho, I'm not anywhere near blonde enough.
  17. JXD 331 IR controlled mini helicopter to replace the one my daughter (or her big brother) broke
  18. Recipe said use a lemon peel, but I'm a heathen.
  19. Sazerac in a Glencairn Mixing Glass
  20. pizza and stromboli
  21. a crapload of braiding.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.