Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hopstretch

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hopstretch

  1. ^^^ I don't know if you're a fan, or just sampling, but they have a lot of great stuff that didn't make the Best Of. "Universal Men" and "African Litany" are both worth seeking out. I have fond (though hazy) memories of a very impaired night out on the town with Johnny Clegg in the late 80s, so my soft spot for his music even extends to owning much of the fairly diabolical later output. Listening to: The Stone Roses -- The Stone Roses
  2. If any member of the HC constructors' club wants to build one of these puppies for fun, or educational purposes, or whatever it is that does motivate you solder sniffers -- but doesn't particularly want to front the cost or keep it for the long haul -- shoot me a PM and we can probably work something out.
  3. Tesla -- Five Man Acoustical Jam
  4. Hopstretch replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Obligatory.
  5. Jennifer Hudson gave the old anthem some welly! I'm for the Steelers, if only to avoid the sermon from Warner if the Cardinals do pull it out.
  6. Tonight. I'm, not too proud to admit, I consumed a prepackaged delicacy that came with the following advice: "Warning! Product becomes hot when cooked."
  7. Thomas Dolby -- The Golden Age Of Wireless
  8. The Human League -- Dare (2002 remaster)
  9. Yeeeeeeaaaaaahhhh! Happy happy.
  10. Well, I suspect there is some. And I thought we were generally in favor of spending money on design and engineering rather than audiofool marketing BS? Do the 5400 and 9000 have digital ins? Bet I can guess the answer.
  11. Silver APC-H15. Could not resist.
  12. Simple Minds -- Sparkle In The Rain
  13. Nice Pete! Again, I wish I wish I'd bought that 3-channel Stratos.
  14. Ahoy, someone.
  15. Because of the watermelon. Duh.
  16. Jackson Browne -- Running On Empty
  17. Hopstretch replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    My bad. Lazy. Grawk, please change it to a picture of a basket of dicks before they do. Ta very much.
  18. Hopstretch replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
  19. Audio-gd has a new PCM1704-based DAC on the way. The technical stuff is beyond me, as always, but it looks like it means business inna no-frills stylee.
  20. Jethro Tull -- Crest Of A Knave
  21. Hopstretch replied to deepak's topic in Off Topic
    I am not a finance person, but do know that many EU countries have double-taxation treaties with the US. These specify that income earned by US citizens in those countries (and vice versa) will be taxed only once, in the country where it was earned. You will have to check to see if there is a treaty that covers the locale where you were working and then determine what your reporting obligations are to the IRS.
  22. Peter Gabriel -- Security The percussion on this album is just terrific.
  23. Hopstretch replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.