Everything posted by Hopstretch
-
Fuck in snow
Not so here. Coming in through the window frames in both kids' rooms and starting to well up into the basement. Freeze again, damn it!
-
There's something wrong in Colorado...
I'm going to go with "Even More Wall Warts" for $5 please, Alex.
-
Fuck in snow
Wow, that sucked. We have wicked ice dams on the front of the house, too. Could be hearing drip, drip, drip soon.
-
Audiophile USB Cables !?!?!?!
FIFY
-
Fuck in snow
So's my wife. What I really hate is what we just got, a good couple inches of snow followed by a few hours of drizzle. Mixes everything into the consistency of wet concrete -- impossible to snowblow, backbreaking to shovel, but you have to get to it before it can freeze solid overnight. I think I'm going to have a few shots of bourbon before slouching out there to get started. Buggrit.
-
Fuck in snow
Don't laugh, it's icing up quite nicely right here in New England right now!
-
There's something wrong in Colorado...
Grawk already deployed a "rim shot" over in the other thread. I ain't clicking that.
-
There's something wrong in Colorado...
[old joke]The doctor took one look at him and slapped his mother instead.[/old joke]
-
HD800? Another rumor?
Yeah, I didn't mean sold out to consumers, rather all spoken for already by their dealers. Definitely inelegantly phrased. The supply situation in the end market will of course depend on how large that first production run is expected to be.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Big Audio Dynamite -- The Globe
-
Post the last thing you bought!
The Jesus Phones. Figure they won't ship from Headroom for at least two months and hopefully I'll have the money together by then.
-
HD800? Another rumor?
Tyll said over on HF yesterday that Senn has already sold out their entire first year production run of the 800s. That little write-up won't help the supply situation!
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Counting Crows -- August And Everything After
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Depeche Mode -- Music For The Masses
-
Dipped my toes into speakers...I like
Everyone needs more in/out. But we digress.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Aztec Camera -- Frestonia Roddy Frame is close to the top of my list of former teenage Scottish pop idols who keep making good music despite the fact they can barely get arrested anymore. Didn't say it was long list.
- Ipod Touch / Iphone
-
Post the last thing you bought!
- Official Head-Case Thread to help fix Icarium's SP amp
^^^ What it said.- What are you listening to Part Two
Ray La Montagne -- Gossip In The Grain- Dipped my toes into speakers...I like
Nice setup! I like my GS-1 a lot as a preamp, too.- What are you listening to Part Two
The Waterboys -- A Rock In The Weary land- Windows advice.
Thanks for the advice. Vista it is. Now to start rooting out all the other crapware.- My K1000 arrived today!
Simaudio Moon Rock. Excellent bass grip!- What are you listening to Part Two
Thomas Dolby -- The Flat Earth - Official Head-Case Thread to help fix Icarium's SP amp
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.