Everything posted by Voltron
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
Toasting the health and safety of our East Coast friends with a couple of Hurricane Cocktails from the Stork Club Cocktail Book. 1.25oz Brandy .75oz Pernod .75oz Vodka Stir and strain into cocktail glasses. Oddly satisfying. Cheers and be safe everyone!
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
I guess you won't have a beer headache this Friday.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
I hope he didn't eat the little guy. Grab a cab, dude.
-
Amazon Kindle
I've already changed my order back and forth two times before committing. Non-ad version seems more like a birthday gift, so that is how I am leaning.
-
Amazon Kindle
I don't need to save the $50 but there are no ads during reading so I kind of think it wouldn't matter.
-
Amazon Kindle
I need to get my wife a new Kindle and the "special offers" version is $50 cheaper because there are ads on the bottom of the home screen and when it is not being used. Has anybody used one of these? Is it a hassle and should I get the ad-free version?
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Good to hear the Purple Heart B22 is back in action Posty! Well done Fitz.
-
What are you drinking now, pt 2.
Hope Debbie liked the surprise, and who wouldn't really. Have fun. I had cocktails at Zero Zero with a client/friend, and now taking in the Giants game without alcohol. The fact that they are losing to the lowly Astros again is forcing me to drink though.
-
And now what did you do TODAY?
^This & ^That
-
slower forum
- The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
I generally resist temptation to respond, but the Shit Lilies got to me.- What are you listening to Part the Third
Willis Jackson -- Please Mr. Jackson- Happy Birthday dBel84!
Have a great one Don. Cheers- What are you drinking now, pt 2.
- What are you drinking now, pt 2.
This simple post has decided my next cocktail.- Ye Macce Threade
Wow, his health must suck.- What are you drinking now, pt 2.
It was great on draft. Nice and tart and pretty light. Good stuff.- What are you drinking now, pt 2.
Farewell lunch to my law student mentee: Negro Modelo with a chicken & chorizo burrito, and a Rodebach Grand Cru at Rosamunde's along with half of a boar sausage. First time to the mother ship rather than the outpost next door to Toronado. One stop shopping for sausage and beer!- The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
Damn, those are ugly flowers.- What are you reading now?
Storm of Swords, Game of Thrones book three.- Quake-Case: Anyone just get shook?
:rofl:- Post the last thing you bought!
And by "this" you mean a meat smiley face? Yesterday I bought 6 of these: And 3 of these:- What are you drinking now, pt 2.
Good judgment, imo.- CanJam 2011 is RMAF (Denver CO 10/14-16)
I haven't done shit and have no free flights but I plan to be there for RMAF.- What are you drinking now, pt 2.
Nice julep, Shelly. Very pretty and I am sure very tasty. The Stagg julep was awesome. Nice kick like a hoof to the head! I was inspired to try Marc's concoction even without the peach brandy. I made due with a Hungarian Pear Brandy that my Hungarian buddy brought back from a trip over there. Probably not as sweet as the peach, but very tasty and S&C dominated in a good way. - The Official Head-Case Photography Thread.
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.