Everything posted by Voltron
-
Post the last thing you bought!
It is Fitz, after all.
-
Head-Case Fantasy Football
- Mayberry on Pork
I knew I was copying your bacon-wrapped-pork loin idea, but Peter reminded me that you recently made a blueberry pie too! That one was coincidence because Claire came up with that on her own. I don't think I will be showing her this thread, though, because she would hate that awkward picture of her cutting the pie.- What are you listening to Part the Third
Beirut -- The Riptide- Post the last thing you bought!
Congrat Ian!- What are you listening to Part the Third
So then you'll have to be banned to comply with the forum rules? You've been treated over gently so far because Floats make for good fun. That doesn't mean you should knowingly flaunt the system. Slow down if you have any intention of sticking around. Otherwise expect the- What are you drinking now, pt 2.
Before/during dinner I had a Blackwoods and Noilly Prat martini After dinner was a rather heavy gin Bijou with Blackwoods, Cocchi Vermouth and yellow Chartreuse.- And now what did you do TODAY?
Sounds like a good day Jim -- and Chris -- and I look forward to seeing what you concoct from that Binnys run!- And now what did you do TODAY?
Oh well, then. That one looks perfectly sane.- And now what did you do TODAY?
Are you daft?- slower forum
- What are you EATING right now?
Me first!- Happy Birthday Tony!
Have a good one! Cheers- slower forum
^That is very disturbing!- What are you drinking now, pt 2.
I started to make a Mountain Man and realized too late that I am out of Cocchi Americano. I made a twist on the recipe with 2oz Tennessee whiskey, .50 Bonal, .50 Averna, and two dashes orange bitters. More bitter profile but quite tasty.- Hurricane Irene Takes Aim For East Coast
Didn't mean to leave people hanging, but Gene reported in alive and well on terra firma in Maine.- What are you drinking now, pt 2.
Some beers from today's HC dinner party.- Hurricane Irene Takes Aim For East Coast
Sorry for the hassles and even more sorry for damage being done. Even worse, on the 25th he said he was out on a sailing cruise with a buddy and they were trying to sail back to Maine before Irene hit. He hasn't been active on HC since then, but he did say the wifi was spotty. Better give him a call today.- What are you drinking now, pt 2.
I should give credit to Peter for that one. We also like Carlos Lee and the AAA Astros as a team name.- New Reference Recording vinyl!
Awesomeness! Can we call this the Vinyl Project?- Happy Birthday postjack
Posty birthday Jack! Cheers (soberly)!- What are you drinking now, pt 2.
I only had one extra ticket for the Giants game. See you soon, though. Now quaffing a couple drams of Parker's 27 to celebrate the Giants' win over the AAA Astros plus Carlos Lee.- What are you drinking now, pt 2.
Split a bottle of Life & Limb B2 with Iron_Dreamer for lunch in Mayberry. Good stuff. Not quite as sweet as the last batch to my mind. More research is necessary.- What are you drinking now, pt 2.
Bitters smiley is bitter. :/- What are you drinking now, pt 2.
That pizza makes me hungry and I already ate tri-tip and a pasta/potato/green bean salad with pesto. I drank both Hurricanes because Claire didnt like it. I made her a Beton and then had a Stone IPA. Thinking Last Word next. - Mayberry on Pork
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.