Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Voltron replied to Thaddy's topic in Music
    You were probably sharpening something at the time, which is cool in it's own way.
  2. Voltron replied to Thaddy's topic in Music
    That would be a great experience Lloyd.
  3. Oh great, now all the fun is going to be sucked out of Tampa.
  4. Did you find anybody? You should track down the zoo crew or something.
  5. Made it to Havana North and get my next flight in an hour. Hate planes without wifi! I hope Nebby isn't waiting for me because he's going to be pretty lonely for a long time yet. See you soon peeps.
  6. Leaving now as well. See you all in Tampa.
  7. Ban this stupid mutherfucker.
  8. You better not be full of some of the stuff I was hoping to sample! G'nite Scott, and see you tomorrow.
  9. One hour and 20 minutes later, they are all dead apparently. Maybe GuzziZombie woke up and ated all their brains.
  10. That is way too much Guzzi belly for me. Just wait until he really starts snoring though.
  11. Cassoulet of sorts.
  12. You had better seriously check yourself young man, because I damn well better have some of that particular Irish whiskey or your Irish hide is going to get a beatin'. We don't have any 5 Guys out here but the old In-N-Out, In-N-Out will blow it out of the water anyway!
  13. I thought he was being pretty sneaky with his language! And by the way, that Improvacion better still be unopened tomorrow when I get there. I called dibs on some of it!
  14. I am not trying to make your compatriot bugger off, but he hasn't read around here much if the first thing he posts is a request for budget movie-watching headphones.
  15. Witty retorts from a one-minute member will not get you anything but a shovel to the back of the head. No guns, but there is a satisfying *thwack* sound if your headphones are resolving enough, and the heads sometimes do explode. Is that violent enough for you? I'm going to predict you will be stuck in basement mode.
  16. Tell us more about the "men's films" please.
  17. I'm jealous of the early arrivers, but fly safe everyone.
  18. I am bringing the PS-1s and some portable stuff. Any reason to bring the TTVJ FET-A or the luvdunhill Amp of a Thousand FETs? The latter requires a balanced source. Gene, please advise.
  19. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Bieber and John Waters just make a cute couple is all.
  20. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    What if it were entitled "Doubles Fisting"?
  21. Don't you remember the recent Stallone movie? The Prescindibles
  22. John Lennon -- Plastic Ono Band
  23. Thanks for this Dinny. That's really an incredible story. I was listening to clips of John's final interview on the Rolling Stone site and already misty as I read it. I also just got off the phone with a friend/colleague who is a few years younger than me and grew up very near me. We were comparing our memories of the night 30 years ago. He was a freshman in high school and wasn't a particular Beatles/Lennon fan and wasn't strongly affected. I was a junior that year and was really into music and the Beatles. A couple of my best friends (then and now) were huge Beatles fans, and especially loved John. I was doing homework in our living room while playing records. My parents and maybe my brother were watching Monday Night Football and Howard Cossell had come on and said that John Lennon was shot and killed in NY. It was like a gut shot and I remember feeling blown away that he could be dead. I called one of those Beatlemaniac friends and told him about it and he was beside himself. It's really amazing and very sad that John was only 40. RIP
  24. You're not going to Bern's with the grown-ups?! Come on, we'll catch up with the jambanders after a nice dinner. BTW, did you snort that rail after chopping and lining it up so nice.
  25. That's very cool Mike. Bright kids pay off!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.