Everything posted by Voltron
-
Happy Birthday Guzziguy!
Cheers on your birthday Ken! Have a great one.
-
What did you do today?
Does the ipad have a fax app?
-
What did you do today?
First flight delayed. Missed second flight. Spent time in the lounge drinking and watching Netflix on the ipad. Just got on the later flight to SF and we have four separated seats and all are middle seats except Claire's. Wish I had powered down more drinks.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
That sounds great. Do you have the little chef hat things to put on top of the ribs?
-
What did you do today?
Congrat Manuel!
-
I've Become a Computer Audio Wacko!
Tim Marutani would be so proud of you JP!
- DEXTER
-
Geneapalozza: A Celebration Of All Things Gene
that would be great but not necessary. The travel team is not required to provide for obvious logistical reasons.
-
Geneapalozza: A Celebration Of All Things Gene
Three Floyds represent!
-
2010 HC Holiday Gift Exchange
Those are some great picks. Nice!
-
What did you do today?
My father in law pulled the same stunt with this stupid beast. Stuck with him now it would seem. We went sledding and cross-country skiing and the dog found a coyote carcass that consisted of a head, vertebrae, and two hind legs. He whipped the thing around until he got one of the legs off and would not relinquish it. He pretty much devoured it. Disgusting.
-
Koss fraud. Wow, not good.
11 years is a very long sentence. I don't know what you are talking about.
-
The ultimate DIY? A Stax SRM-T2!
That honestly wasn't meant as a hint Kerry. I just assume it will be awhile before you are able to even get started. Plus I just noticed my iPhone auto-corrected your name to Terry. Andy's pics also reminded me that I need an RK50 so if anyone has a good source please let me know.
-
What did you do today?
I figured the pain was going to start in earnest one of these days. I hope you can get more comfortable and get more sleep and get past this eventually. Choose life, don't let the death rodents into your home. Well, we are hanging in the snow up here in northern Michigan and I cannot imagine how these oldsters make it through the winter. Especially with their idiotic Labrador mix eating everything in sight and jumping up on them constantly. It is always so dense and green here during the summer that it is weird being able to see other houses along the lake and seeing out to the water directly from our loft room. Here is a pic from the loft window. It is just an iPhone shot but you can kind of see the place where the white ice/snow meets the not yet frozen water beyond the house. The dumb dog went right through the invisible fence and running out onto that ice this morning. Too bad he didn't fall through. Bleak and beautiful.
-
What are you reading now?
Defeat Into Victory by Viscount Sliml. Thanks Dugeh
-
The ultimate DIY? A Stax SRM-T2!
Very cool Andy! Get it running and bring it up to Mayberry. Not sure when Terry will have time to work on mine.
-
Happy Bday John E Woven!
Happy birthday to JEW Happy birthday to JEW Happy birthday dear JEW Happy birthday to JEW Cheers!
-
What did you do today?
Sorry for the tough day but congrat on the raise that you clearly deserve.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Good score HDen! Now get to work on that Anvil list! Glad the Cinemag is back with you Deepak. Swanky furniture Ric. Those chairs are more comfy than they might look from pics.
-
2010 HC Holiday Gift Exchange
Well done Ken. Enjoy the good stuff Gene.
-
What did you do today?
'tis the season I guess Nate. I hope your Christmas isn't too white. We felt the chilly air when de-planing in Detroit, but now we are keeping warm near the gas fire in the Delta lounge. One little problem, however, is that the kids don't have seat assignments for the next flight to dinky TrAverse City. Now we get to grovel for seats at the gate. I hate fucking airlines.
-
What did you do today?
Got up at 3:30 for travel to the frozen tundra of Michigan. Now at the airport. Hoping for more sleep on the plane. Hey, that's what I should be doing! Nite nite Haj.
-
The Captain's beef of hearts stopped making beets
Bummer dude. RIP Cap'n
-
What did you do today?
Aren't you two a bit old to be procreating? Looks awesome Santa Wayne! HO HO HO Great pics and ad copy, Stretch.
- Happy Birthday Cankin!