Everything posted by Voltron
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Gotdamn those were sweet looking and very tempting! I hope you enjoy them and love them and such, but I would be quite likely to buy the Olive Oyls from you in the futures should you want/need to sell them.
-
What did you do today?
I may have some colleagues in tow to help me, but I would like to try the BB, Old World and stout for sure. I have had Festina on tap before.
-
What did you do today?
In trial for the last day before Christmas right now, but pretty sure I will be doing this later: City Beer Store. Dogfish Head Olde School Barleywine bottle release.... Rare offering on tap along with bottles of the Olde School to take home and wrap for your loved ones holiday gift. Tap list will include: World Wide Stout, Olde School, Gina, Burton Baton, and Festina Peche. Bottles of Bitches Brew will also be available for purchase. I have to pick up some pre-orders of other stuff as well, so what a bonus.
-
The Live Music Thread
Upcoming shows already ticketed: The Decemberists on January Trombone Shorty in February
-
slow forum
Where'd you get that picture of young Mikhail?
-
Happy bday atothex!
HBD dude. Cheers
-
HiFiMAN HE-6
Who's overthinking? Your burn-in of several hours has cured sibilance? Y'all be crazy.
-
Geneapalozza: A Celebration Of All Things Gene
What shit? Ya'all be crazy.
-
HiFiMAN HE-6
Looking at this thread as a whole not on my iPhone while in trial, I think Ari says it about the best above^. I didn't see the initial stupid question so this was a bad test case. Sorry Steve, now I think I get it.
-
HiFiMAN HE-6
Yet another reason to have a thread here. Snowballs don't have a chance in hell.
-
DC for a day - Which museum?
Are you posting from the future?
-
HiFiMAN HE-6
I don't really care about the hifiman, but I definitely do not think the existence of a head-fi thread should inhibit a parallel thread here. I for one do not read anything on head-fi for information purposes. I used to parallel post when appropiate and if somebody wants to do that then so what? This forum is self-contained, not an ancillary site to head-fi.
-
Geneapalozza: A Celebration Of All Things Gene
Are you freezing your ass off today? A colleague said his parents in Atlanta said it was 17 degrees thus morning. Not prepared for that kind of weather there. Stay warm Fitzy.
-
What are you EATING right now?
That sounds good right now.
-
What did you do today?
That's a shame Scott and it is a real problem across the country. Can you find any private school options where the pay is better and the jobs are more secure? Good luck whatever you. You are lucky enough to be bright and young so your opportunities should be good.
- Watches
-
Geneapalozza: A Celebration Of All Things Gene
XL in blue for mr Carl. Also, don't forget that Ari agreed to make the shirts for free.
-
2010 HC Holiday Gift Exchange
Didn't I tell you I was sending you some used CDs, exchange partner? You have my address I think. Thanks and HoHoHo!
-
Geneapalozza: A Celebration Of All Things Gene
Great pics and stories, Brent. Sorry about the sickness but glad you powered through the -palooza.
-
Geneapalozza: A Celebration Of All Things Gene
I forgot to add the the captions my son dictated earlier last night: Mongo Meets Chocolate Bacon! Chocolate bacon? O rly? Mmm. Nom Nom Nom. Mongo Like Chocolate Bacon!!!1!
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Ryan Adams & the Cardinals -- III/IV I hope Postywillow is excited for this. Sounds pretty good so far.
-
Geneapalozza: A Celebration Of All Things Gene
You were missed Dinny. Don't let it happen again. And that goes for the rest of you too!
- What did you do today?
-
Geneapalozza: A Celebration Of All Things Gene
What do you know, more pictures of food! La Teresita was a muy bien. Our gold-toothed waitress was quite strong She carried lots of trays containing lots of Cuban food Before After A little fuel shooter Back again to Cigar City for one of many trips to the Tampa beer Mecca Matt the Younger shared some of his treasured liquid black gold Vicki liked the non-beer part of Mecca Once more into the breach. Ella's American Folk Art Cafe for Soul Food Sunday brunch. Thankfully for you, other pics of the food have been posted so here are a few shots of the place and its art. OK, I lied. More food pictures, of a sort. I give you, Mongo Meets Chocolate Bacon! Thanks for the memories everybody. Gene-a-palooza was awesome.
-
Geneapalozza: A Celebration Of All Things Gene
More pics from the wonderful TamJam weekend. Starting off with more food pics from Bern's Steakhouse: Seared Ahi tuna with some stuff Oyster Beignets Blurry Prawns Delmonico Steak with onion strings Our sommelier, Trey Cristy (photo credit Bern's) One of his/our selections Now in the dessert room, awaiting Bananas Foster while enjoying a flight of the Macallan Bern's candid shots. Some of these are dying for subtitles, but I am tired and uninspired so mine are lame. Interrupt Jim again and I am show you what head I control! MD: I asked for Baker's and he brought me Maker's. Nothing ever works out for me. VPI: I'd better check the meet thread to see if anything is going on. Shelly: No fucking way the HD800 sounds as good as the LCD2 out of the BA! Moron. VPI: I'd better check the meet thread again to see if anybody posted pics of this food yet. Which bottle was mine, again? Sure, he finally takes a picture when I'm smiling and that giant hand is the only thing in focus. Moron. I can't haz pichers? This way for the tour of Bern's with our great waiter Cheese cave