Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. was: Steve Wynn and the Miracle 3 -- Northern Aggression Is: The Dead Weather -- Sea of Cowards
  2. Gabor Szabo -- Gypsy 66
  3. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in TV
    By the way, I gave Grahame the whole series to process on his end. I am in the middle of season 3 but will pass this back to you because I am being too slow.
  4. You must have a hot grandma.
  5. The site does look really nice Haj.
  6. Stay with us Stretch! Posting early morning now is like old times even without a drink in hand.
  7. Dan predicted 10 of those. What say you now that you are on no. 2?
  8. Jimmy Smith -- Christmas Cookin'
  9. Gene has adoring fans over at HF
  10. The Grace looks very good, and the only odd bit is the fact that the balanced input -- a plus over the DAC1 -- is XLR, while the balanced output is TRS given its pro usage. Great suggestion!
  11. Does that make them Superman-hattans?
  12. I'm sure it does, but it has no analog inputs.
  13. Peachtree something might make some sense although I have zero experience with their headphone amp output. Only HR offers something close to all the features -- Desktop Amp with dac -- but it is not remote controlled and I am done with HR given its Tyll-free status. EDIT: I suggested the DA11 as an option because I think it sounds better but it has no preamp capability.
  14. A buddy is looking to buy one of these for himself and I was wondering if there were any other units that cover the same features any better. The DAC1 is a DAC, preamp, headphone amp, and has a remote control. He would be replacing a larger preamp and likes the smaller form factor of the DAC1 all-in-one. Your thoughts would be appreciated.
  15. Congrats on off-loading your grad student! Drinks are in order!
  16. I'd definitely like to check out the rDAC if you can bring that Steve.
  17. 4 eps of Dexter
  18. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    He's been posting today for the first time in months.
  19. You're more than just my hero, roomie, and I am ashamed that I was too out of it to remember to post up the thread earlier. I had it marked long ago. I'll make it up to you in Tampa. Hope you are having a great one. Screw this cold, I will hoist a dram in your honor this evening. Cheers!
  20. OK, sorry about that.
  21. There are nuances? Since I am staying home with a cold I might as well listen to the BHse with the NOS EL34 xf2 quad I just got in the mail. I think I need to bias them, but they sound pretty good so far. Flaming Lips -- Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots
  22. So too is the Rage Eagle!
  23. I was missing these pieces to the Van Winkle collection -- and missing drinking them -- so I snatched them when SF Wine Trading called to say they were in after a long dry spell. ^That looks much healthier, Shelly, but not as tasty.
  24. This is getting creepier by the minute.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.