Everything posted by Voltron
-
ChiLiquiFi
:ian:Thumbs up out here where thumbs are free to roam the city unthreatened.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
The Negroni is the most obvious proper cocktail of the same vibrant hue. Might have to think of something moar hard coar!
- What did you do today?
-
slow forum
Why? Why would ice form this way in my freezer? Kinda cool for a lawyer to have shark ice cubes, but I am not sure how to repeat.
-
Post the last thing you bought!
- ChiLiquiFi
Joining the effort to be at ChiLiquiFi in spirits: His & Hers HC Sidecars. Cheers!- ChiLiquiFi
Good start, but when does the real drinking begin?!- What did you do today?
I fricken hate it when that happens Salty. Sometimes it really does seem to take that long for the boxes to reestablish the data. Good luck!- Geneapalozza: A Celebration Of All Things Gene
That has yet to be determined!- Geneapalozza: A Celebration Of All Things Gene
Ok, PS1s are easy. The RS1 are brown leather pink drivers but not the oldest of the old. I'll think about the 4070 also but if others want something else speak up.- ChiLiquiFi
I suggest wearing chain mail! Did you just get Jacob to pick up the fiberglass speedster to get it unstuck? . Havefun and keep us posted!- Geneapalozza: A Celebration Of All Things Gene
GS1 and LCD2 seems like plenty of gear Shelly. I can bring a pair or two of cans (PS1, old RS1, CD3k, SR-Omega, 4070?) and I would like to bring the FET-tactic amp Marc built but I think it will cause me to get cavity-checked at the airport. Or maybe that or maybe just the TTVJ FET-A which at least has silkscreening. I would like to leave for Tampa right now but i guess I'll have to wait.- slow forum
Is that the supervillain baby?- Geneapalozza: A Celebration Of All Things Gene
4:45 Friday pickup work for this out of towner?- ChiLiquiFi
VOFTFY* *(very obvious fixed it for you)- ChiLiquiFi
I think Mike and Reks will be more than happy to ply their muddlers for you. It's a shame that Jim cannot make it though. And Ryan too, but I don't think he makes cocktails.- Geneapalozza: A Celebration Of All Things Gene
After you arrive is good with me, Nice Guy Jeff.- Geneapalozza: A Celebration Of All Things Gene
This time next week, I will be basking in the presence of this august group once again. Yay! Some of us were thinking of going out for dinner Friday night at a nicer and pricier than usual spot. Obviously, whoever goes to that dinner will reconnect with the rest of the crew afterward. We should figure out who is interested in the nice dinner idea and where we want to go, so speak up with interest and suggestions.- What are you listening to Part Two
Was: Iron and Wine -- Walking Far From Home (New single/EP) Is: Iron and Wine -- The Creek Drank The Cradle- The Live Music Thread
You are now the COOLEST MOD (of the Moment).- ChiLiquiFi
- The Live Music Thread
AGREED! Some cool moderator could make that happen, no?- RIP Ron Santo
RIP Ron. He was playing when I was a kid. He should have been inducted to the HOF long ago.- ChiLiquiFi
This sounds better all the time. Have some good clean fun, fellas! And good luck to Debbie!- What are you reading now?
Does this count? - ChiLiquiFi
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.