Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Sufjan Stevens / Osso String Quartet -- Run Rabbit Run
  2. Happy Birthday Cheers!
  3. The Black Hollies -- Softly Towards the Light
  4. Actually, I was editing post but got a phone call. Maybe I would have gilded the lily that way, but my sincere question was whether you want the music or the ULN-2?
  5. So you want men down under? NTTAWWT
  6. Alela & Alina -- Alela Diane ~ featuring ~ Alina Hardin
  7. *hint* *hint* Look, just because you set up your new TT doesn't mean you have to listen to vinyl ALL day!
  8. Exene Cervenka -- Somewhere Gone
  9. Very nice, Sir Stretch! Yay Team Vinyl!
  10. They seem totally disorganized and I am amazed how long they can drag out these releases. I have not seen anything on the SACDs for a long time. I would check the Hoffman forum for info.
  11. Plunge taken on both AP (25 titles) and ORG (7 titles) subscriptions. First 3 from AP and first two from ORG on their way to me today. I love the Impulse! stuff so I had to do it. Heather at AS confirmed that it is her understanding the AP titles are pressed at RTI. Here's to hoping they do them right.
  12. The EC phono pre is really great and a bargain if Craig can keep it in the $900-1200 range he was talking about at the last meet.
  13. Voltron replied to boomana's topic in Miscellaneous
    But that is what an iPod Universal Dock is for because it charges and has a line out and remote.
  14. Voltron replied to Thaddy's topic in Music
    That sounds great, Carl. I hope the second half was at least as good. That is a good concert.
  15. Joshua Redman Quartet -- Moodswing 180gm LP while digitizing it
  16. Curious if there is some sort of Mini upgrade. I am somewhat amazed -- but very happy -- that they have kept it in the lineup.
  17. Voltron replied to boomana's topic in Miscellaneous
    How much are you willing to spend on this Vicki?
  18. Have a great one Peter! Rock on. Cheers!
  19. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
    Or ass juice.
  20. Apparently I forgot to follow up with a post, but I asked Sonic and they said that they did add that capability in the last couple months. Thanks for posting the correct info.
  21. I wanted to post something here because I posted about buying some HD Tracks recently and others were talking about doing the same. On Computer Audiophile they are saying that there has been some credit card fraud that users believe originated from HDT purchases. Luckily, I used Paypal and don't see any problems associated, but I have not been able to get onto their site today, so here is the link for anyone interested: WARNING! HDTRACKS.COM SITE IS STEALING CREDIT CARD INFO | Computer Audiophile
  22. That's actually a pneumatic flap for easy access. I wanted to post something here because I was playing some HD Tracks downloaded recently and others were talking about doing the same. On Computer Audiophile they are saying that there has been some credit card fraud that users believe originated from HDT purchases. Luckily, I used Paypal and don't see any problems associated, but I have not been able to get onto their site today, so here is the link for anyone interested: WARNING! HDTRACKS.COM SITE IS STEALING CREDIT CARD INFO | Computer Audiophile
  23. Assuming that I wanted to be a gay disco Ultraman, nttawwt!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.