Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

www.Head-Case.org

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Voltron

High Rollers
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Voltron

  1. Read the last couple of posts.
  2. Why not order direct from Metric Halo?
  3. He and I have both used Paypal there and that has not been a problem so far. Thanks for the HDT code, Steve. I looked at that email and never made it as far as the promo code. Should have saved myself some money the other day.
  4. Voltron replied to postjack's topic in Off Topic
  5. ^^one of the best covers evar. The Cars -- The Cars
  6. The xx -- The xx
  7. Sufjan Stevens -- The BQE: Motion Picture Soundtrack
  8. The feeling it mootal. Since you seem to speak all western languages, does it seem you can order from that place and get it shipped here?
  9. Pro only, Dinny, and 13" is the way to go size-wise. In this case, moar is too much.
  10. Those are good upgrades, no doubt, just not sure that selling my 2.0GHz/4GB model is worth the effort.
  11. This German site has very cool stuff, and might be available for shipping or could be located stateside. These are very cool for starters: For 50 records: and this one allegedly holds 80 records (my favorite): And this for 100: Other options, though mostly furniture/racks, can be found in this Hoffman thread.
  12. If it is just for purposes of keeping some records handy for playing, then something like these will be functional though not particularly exciting.
  13. That is a lot of downsides. Not sure that the new Mac Mini is anything I need to trade in my recent one for. Still happy they are smart enough to keep up the line.
  14. Flight of the Conchords -- I Told You I Was Freaky
  15. That machine will seriously kick ass. With the 2.8GHz Core i7 processor and 2TB onboard storage, of course. Why the hell is your last.fm display so "stretched" out?
  16. Because JP is running Amarra, a processing hog, and he is also doing needle drops and all the processing required to record, edit, convert, etc. And moar is betterer. Duh.
  17. Archie Shepp -- Four For Trane
  18. You can look up and see that I edited my post because I had the funny idea that people in the Wavelength WaveLink thread were talking about that item, which resembles a rectangular floorwart. I was mistaken so I deleted it after realizing that Morphsci was talking about your shiny device. I have no experience with the Diverter or anything else you have done to my knowledge, and wasn't commenting on it. But I appreciate your implied warning against speaking about things we don't know anything about. None of us here want that.
  19. Agreed! This hint applies equally to you, Mr. Aardvark. I loves me some Stew, and his band The Negro Problem too. Highly recommended if you are unfamiliar. Stew -- Naked Dutch Painter
  20. Stew -- Passing Strange
  21. The Negro Problem -- Welcome Back

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.