Everything posted by Voltron
-
What did you do today?
Good way of putting it. Sorry to hear that Brent.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
^^Awesome. I have a t-shirt with that album cover on it.
-
Ye Macce Threade
BTW, is that Stretch?
- Post the last thing you bought!
-
What did you do today?
Argh! Is there a Curse of DanJam striking attendees! Sorry to hear about Fitz. Feel better and enjoy your pain meds.
-
New Amp! First Watt F1
Fonts are not close. The F1 is in an art deco style while SNF is in some kind of mod font.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Porcupine Tree -- The Incident
-
Post the last thing you bought!
That guy is still working on the McCormack?
-
Monster "Miles Davis Tribute Jazz Headphones"
My favorite line from Hawaii 5-0, when McGarrett tastes the contents of a bag of powder found in the bag guy's trunk: "It's pure horse. Book him Danno!"
-
The ultimate DIY? A Stax SRM-T2!
What sockets? I am in for whatever I will need for my amp and can pitch in to the pre-purchase effort if helpful.
-
HD800 Impressions
Thanks Vicki. I wasn't sure who/what it was, but I started to post yesterday that his posts were a waste of space but didn't have time and figured he would hang himself soon enough. Little did I know it would be with a Stax cord!
-
Post the last thing you bought!
Should be fun, Mike. What is it replacing or contending against?
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Atlas Sound -- Logos
-
The ultimate DIY? A Stax SRM-T2!
Nice! Oooh, aaah!
-
Monster "Miles Davis Tribute Jazz Headphones"
They can market the shit out of anything. Poor Miles.
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Yes -- 90125
-
The analog thread.
Todd pre-mounted the original cart but I have done the rest myself, including installing the new cart. Beotch!
-
Mac Mini as Music Server
That is very interesting, Stretch! Maybe a new reason to buy after all! Will the Apple store sell them w/8gb?
-
Team Audio-Technica Unite!
Thanks, I appreciate your comments. He doesn't mix with headphones -- and snobbishly dismissed that idea out of hand -- but he likes to have the cans for times when he can't use speakers, etc. The casual listening is just a side benefit for him. He didn't want cans so hard to drive they would sound super crappy from the iPhone.
-
What did you do today?
Woopsy. Hope you still feel alright tomorrow, and that you have insurance!
-
The analog thread.
You need a 12-step program just to set up your TT! Glad you got it dialed in better. Enjoy.
-
Team Audio-Technica Unite!
A musician friend just bought the ATH-M50s for recording and iPod use. Anybody have any experience with these?
-
Deals
It will be a great deal for me because I intend to go to all of them and drink a lot for $5. @Nate: :(
-
Mac Mini as Music Server
Impressive! We need to start a fan club called Head Control!
-
What are you listening to Part Two
Freddie Hubbard and Stanley Terrentine -- In Concert