slow forum

postjack

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2cx9kd1.jpg

Top: person(s) is/are a decendant from Plymouth colonists.

Middle: He was a Mason, and she was a member of the Eastern Star, the women's auxiliary to the Masons. (Symbols A and D)

He was a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania. (Symbol B)

She was a member of a 'Daughters of the War of 1812' group. (Symbol C)

Bottom: They were both medical professionals; a doctor and a nurse. He was a member of the American College of Physicians and an internist. The lyre in the middle refers to a fraternal / sorority membership.

Additionally, old Chuck hung in there, living to be ~90. He married a women 22 years his junior.

You know, I love movies like that. The shaky camera bit gets old, but the director does a good job of building tension gradually -- without starting out too tame -- and the payoff in the end is nicely satisfying. The Spielberg homage (leaving out the face of the antagonist for most of the film) was a nice touch.

149clmg.jpg

rj37o1.jpg

"Arrr, be zum aaand growth prablams ar zummat, be all armones ar be damn thing. Where be it Blackbird to? Oi know where ee be, Ee be up yon Wurzel tree an oi be after he! Now Oi sees ee, And ee sees oi, bugger'd if I don't get 'en! Wit a girt big stick I'll knock 'im down, Blackbird, I'll 'ave thee!"

24b0kgo.jpg

Talk about a caption contest waiting to happen.

Yeah man, it's really crazy man! It's called a video cassette man, and you're gonna really dig it man. This chick Linda Lovelace does this crazy ass thing man, it's really wild man.

Just don't let Pat find this man, or I'm not gettin' invited back here, dig it man?