slow forum

postjack

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That world map is awesome.

I knew you'd appreciate it. I love the repeated gag about Portugal. Supposedly it's from a Spitting Image annual from the mid 80s.

[answering phone] "Cakey Cake Bakery, Jill speaking! How can I help you?"

"Hi, I need to order a cake for my boss. We have a photo of him playing golf that we'd like to put on it, though - can you do that?"

"Of course! Just bring the photo in on a USB drive and we'll print it out here."

"Great, I'll bring it by this afternoon."

Later...

"Hey, Jill, what am I putting on this cake?"

"Oh, check the counter; I left the jump drive out for you there."

[calling from the back room] "Really? This is what they want on the cake?"

"Yeah, the customer just brought it in."

"Okey dokey!"

b7yp9t.jpg

Hey, that castle is in Manzanares el Real, a village at about 40 miles from Madrid. I used to spend the summer holidays there with my grand parents when I was a child. World is damn small hahahaha. Funnily enough in that town and the mountains around some Hollywood movies were produced. I think Charlton Heston's "El Cid" was filmed over there. :rolleyes:

Hey, that castle is in Manzanares el Real, a village at about 40 miles from Madrid. I used to spend the summer holidays there with my grand parents when I was a child. World is damn small hahahaha. Funnily enough in that town and the mountains around some Hollywood movies were produced. I think Charlton Heston's "El Cid" was filmed over there. :rolleyes:

;)