Thinking about getting an L3000...

deepak

You need some help son, this is becoming a problem...it's time we had an intervention: I demand that you give your L3000s to postjack O0

*types all this while listening to some Miles on the L3000s at work*

*give* I can deal with. :) But I've decided for the time being no more buying spendy OOP phones.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need some help son, this is becoming a problem...it's time we had an intervention: I demand that you give your L3000s to postjack O0

*types all this while listening to some Miles on the L3000s at work*

The fact that you can listen to music at work is pretty cool.

These new tubes are dead silent, it's great. Though not as good as my Amperex OGs.

[me=jpak]calls off dinner plans[/me]

Well my L3000s are going out tomorrow to be recabled. Shit, now I have a week with absolutely nothing.

thats why you should always own an HD650. hell get one even if you don't like it. then when you send off your $2000 headphones to be recabled, you can throw on the HD650, and then logon to head-case and be like "you know, the HD650 really is a superb headphone" or "it scales like awesome" or "i hadn't really listened to it with my new x" where x=amp/source/cable + "and i realize this can scales like an absolute bastard" or "you know the imaging is a bit murky but damn its got impact and its bad as hell" "sounds great with vinyl" et cetera.

You know Halo is a lot more fun when you are drunk playing co-op with your drunk buddies on Legendary.

But yeah, gonna go through a week of withdrawal.

Drunk + legendary? Good god thats masochistic.

Drunk + 4 player multiplayer is fun. Especially the game where you have to hold onto the skull in Halo 2.

thats why you should always own an HD650. hell get one even if you don't like it. then when you send off your $2000 headphones to be recabled, you can throw on the HD650, and then logon to head-case and be like "you know, the HD650 really is a superb headphone" or "it scales like awesome" or "i hadn't really listened to it with my new x" where x=amp/source/cable + "and i realize this can scales like an absolute bastard" or "you know the imaging is a bit murky but damn its got impact and its bad as hell" "sounds great with vinyl" et cetera.

Hey man, I said all those things with the stock L3000 still here :laugh: