Thinking about getting an L3000...

deepak

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i've had many headphones come and go, but the HD650s outlasted everything until the L3000s. after listening to the L3000s almost exclusively for a month, i couldn't listen to the HD650s longer than a few songs.

These are a part of my work rig, I don't use them at home.

i must try the l3000's

Yes!

• 3 weeks later...

I know a "possible" place to get a pair. I need to wait and see if there are even any left to be purchased.

Did you end up finding a pair? I know Mad Scientist 3030 is looking for a pair too 8)

This is madness but I'm going to start looking as well, the L3000 have been getting all my attention recently.

Just giving interested parties a heads-up, is all. >:D

looks like a great opportunity for some lucky fella or lady to pick up a recable L3K. :)

"tea kettle" is my new nickname for tkam I just came up with. Its derived from "tkizzle", which made me think of "kettle", so "tea kettle".

Well if there's anyone left with a wallet big enough for the L3ks you might want to hop over HF. jp#'s listed his AKZip recabled pair and is entertaining offers north of $2k. That's cheaper than the last few stock pairs have gone for. Too bad it's about 4x what I could spend on a pair of headphones right now!