What are you EATING right now?

JBLoudG20

Food court Bourbon chicken -- every mall has one: cute asian girl is hawking her wares, in this case, a small piece of absolutely drenched chicken on a toothpick in front of a store whose specialty does not appear to have anything to do with anything, ends up having an asian slant...er...ends up having an ethnicity unencumbered by any actual geography...it's yummy...you're sure one of the primary ingredients is sugar...

Anyone have a recipe? I need to be able to make this at home.

Edited by Dusty Chalk

two double-doubles with onion -- so full. I think my stomach is uneasy cause I haven't had any booze today and my body is going thru withdraws.

Other than the 2 tiny tastes of the rye sunday night, I haven't had anything to drink since 2am sunday.

My body's objecting :)

Last night we went to Ken Oringer's newish tapas place in the South End. It was a mob scene, but the food was excellent. He does these grilled ears of corn slathered all over with spicy aioli and some sort of grated Spanish cheese -- maybe Idiazabal -- which are just disgusting(ly good).

Thanks to the whisky bust after dinner, I couldn't face breakfast. Just had gyoza and yaki udon for lunch -- we'll see how the cuisines coexist.

Striped bass caught Monday. Coated with almond flower and fried in coconut oil. Less guilt; tastes amazingly good.

Seems the family really likes striper now, so I have standing orders to kill-kill-kill (long-time catch-n-release guy). With the price of good trustworthy seafood like what's available at Wholefoods market, I think I'll be doing a bit more harvesting for food.