What are you EATING right now?

JBLoudG20

Excellent Italian meal tonight at a local place named Cafe Borgia. Crostini with a variety of spreads - olive tapinade, roasted red pepper pesto, salsa cruda and one other. That was followed by cold plates of artichoke Roman style and roasted peppers. For mains the wife had a rigatoni with smoked chicken, dried tomatoes, mushrooms & roasted garlic in a white wine sauce. I had rigatoni Sardi with red sauce and sausage. We shared a plate of grilled veggies also - asparagus, eggplant, zucchini, tomato, green & red pepper all in a balsamic/honey sauce. Desert was fig & macadamia cheesecake for her, baked pear torte for me, with a double espresso.

I could die one happy SOB after that meal.

ruby tuesday's triple prime burger

pretty nice!

I like that burger. Yummy

Excellent Italian meal tonight at a local place named Cafe Borgia. Crostini with a variety of spreads - olive tapinade, roasted red pepper pesto, salsa cruda and one other. That was followed by cold plates of artichoke Roman style and roasted peppers. For mains the wife had a rigatoni with smoked chicken, dried tomatoes, mushrooms & roasted garlic in a white wine sauce. I had rigatoni Sardi with red sauce and sausage. We shared a plate of grilled veggies also - asparagus, eggplant, zucchini, tomato, green & red pepper all in a balsamic/honey sauce. Desert was fig & macadamia cheesecake for her, baked pear torte for me, with a double espresso.

I could die one happy SOB after that meal.

That sounds so good.

I had miso salmon, unagi on rice, and some sake tonight. Today at lunch I ate at a new place which had the best pork sandwich. It was a baguette, with brie cheese in it and toasted wit some sweet grilled onions. The roast pork wasn't oily at all, but it was really tender. The chef seems to be from Europe, because he had an excellent accent, and on the plate there were 4 types of vegetables and all of them were superb. I'm going there again soon.