What TV show are you watching now?

Torpedo

1 hour ago, swt61 said:

MV5BZWNmNGY5YzAtMDZkZi00NmZmLWI0Y2MtZTI4MTJlZTI3NDhmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc5NjEzNA@@._V1_QL75_UX190_CR0,2,190,281_.jpg

Of course I've heard about the sexual harassment stories, but I had no idea how creepy this dude is!

a friend of mine played a small part on House of Cards and never told stories but he REALLY doesn’t like Spacey. 

• Like 1

image.png

It is treacle-y, it is over produced, it is emotionally manipulative… and yet.

This show is my guilty pleasure. I am won over by it every season. This third season is no different.

Just delightful.

Hacks (HBO Max) - the creators of this show have managed to not only maintain, but actually improve the quality of this show with a great season 3 overall. And the scene in the last ep, where Ava confronts Deborah about the head-writer job, is nothing short of fantastic for any acting medium (Whew!).

image.jpeg.3927440d2fa0e76ecbbffd94c905a8fd.jpeg

• Like 2

Stax_Soulsville_USA.png

Watched the first episode of this last night (on HBO). Fan-tastic!

If, like me, when you hear "Stax" you think of the record company first and electrostatic headphones second, watch this!

The music that came out of Stax in the 60s was absolutely molten. Sam and Dave, Otis Redding, Issac Hayes. They are all among my favorites. There was a ton of musical talent in the south that they really were able to tap.

I am looking forward to watching the rest of the four parts.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The clues were subtle, but there were many of them. I pride myself on discovering a movies plot twists early on. In 'The Usual Suspects', I leaned over and told my buddy "he's Keyser Soze" early on in Kevin Spacy's interrogation. 

I figured out that Bruce Willis was dead in 'The Sixth Sense'.

But I was completely blind sided here. I wonder if there will be a season two? They did leave room for the story to continue.