My NFL team is killing me

riceboy

Steelers fan here. Hate the Patriots. Hate everything to do with the Patriots. And fuck Randy Moss, I used to be a Vikings fan and his "i play when i want to" mentality pissed me off, looks like he finally has a "reason" to play. Ass.

Yeah his attitude where ever this guy has gone hasn't been good. It looks like the Pats are the team to beat in the AFC again. Also, look at the Chargers. Ever since Norv Turner came to town the team has been on a downward spiral. But, to his defense it seems like the new coaching staff and the team don't have the chemistry yet to win games. He should have stayed with the Niner :P. Our offense is pathetic.

Steelers fan here. Hate the Patriots. Hate everything to do with the Patriots. And fuck Randy Moss, I used to be a Vikings fan and his "i play when i want to" mentality pissed me off, looks like he finally has a "reason" to play. Ass.

14-2 this season, calling it ;D

Agreed, it'll be 15-1.

I wouldn't be surprised. I don't think they could go 16-0 in this day and age. They will probably rest the starters before playoffs if they are 14-0. But who knows. If any team could go undefeated this year it would be the Pats. They really remind me of the 49ers offense of old :).

I wouldn't be surprised. I don't think they could go 16-0 in this day and age. They will probably rest the starters before playoffs if they are 14-0. But who knows. If any team could go undefeated this year it would be the Pats. They really remind me of the 49ers offense of old :).

Spoken like a true fanboy :)

Spoken like a true fanboy :)

hehe. I wish the Pats were my team, but it's the Niners. They have a real good Defense now, but there offense stinks :(. There O line isn't good. They allowed 6 sacks in the first half alone and the Niners went 3 and out 6 or 7 times this week. Now there starting quarterback has a separated shoulder. On the bright side they are 2 - 2 and it's only the beginning of the season. Hopefully they can have their starting QB back after the bye. They play the Ravens at home this week, and after a lost that they suffered to Cleveland, they are going to be out for blood. I should know since the Ravens were my defense the last 2 seasons playing Fantasy football. Well, I hope things start going better, but there offense needs to improve :mikey2:

Favre, Romo, Manning, and Brady are all 4-0. Wow, how can it get any better for me when Favre is my favorite quarterback, I used to cheer for the Cowboys during my teenage years, and Pats are my favorite team? (And of course, it's always fun the Manning throw TDs.) :D

Anyway, I'm way more into college football, and yes, Northwestern isn't that good, but it's my alma mater, and I cheer for them everytime. I was at the Ohio State game in 2004 when we upset them when they were ranked 6th in the nation. That was the greatest sports moment for me.

I like college sports better because the players show more heart. Once they go pro, they don't have that same drive anymore. It's sad to see to be honest.

Anyway, I'm way more into college football, and yes, Northwestern isn't that good, but it's my alma mater, and I cheer for them everytime. I was at the Ohio State game in 2004 when we upset them when they were ranked 6th in the nation. That was the greatest sports moment for me.

I like college sports better because the players show more heart. Once they go pro, they don't have that same drive anymore. It's sad to see to be honest.

I agree that the college players show more heart than pro. That is why a bunch of my friends like College football more than pro. I have been watching more college football as of late and it's exciting. Also, it's great that our state team Hawaii is ranked pretty high :)

Favre, Romo, Manning, and Brady are all 4-0. Wow, how can it get any better for me when Favre is my favorite quarterback, I used to cheer for the Cowboys during my teenage years, and Pats are my favorite team? (And of course, it's always fun the Manning throw TDs.) :D

I like Favre as well. He beat the Niners a bunch of times before when Holmgren was the coach there. He really loves the game for sure. I thought he was crazy to come back this year but I was soooo wrong.

Hoffman is insanely overrated, I have never seen him save an important game in his life.

Again don't know much about baseball, but I did hear the commentators this morning on ESPN radio say that Hoffman is overrated and isn't the same player he was in years past.

• 3 weeks later...

i just want the patriots to lose. fuck them and their bullshit, dirty play style. if they go undefeated (which it seems they will) i will have no problem not watching the super bowl. lets go colts and cowboys haha. Jets fan saying let's go colts, that's a good one. atleast the giants are a higher level of garbage then the jets.

i just want the patriots to lose. fuck them and their bullshit, dirty play style. if they go undefeated (which it seems they will) i will have no problem not watching the super bowl. lets go colts and cowboys haha. Jets fan saying let's go colts, that's a good one. atleast the giants are a higher level of garbage then the jets.

lol. Yeah this Patriot team seems to be on a roll. Their offense reminds me of the Niners of the 80s. They just keep on going and rolling. I looked at their schedule and it seems that they are going to have several games that will be tough ahead like Indy, Pittsburgh, and the Ravens. I was thinking about if they could go undefeated. I feel if they are 14 - 0 and assuming that they secured home field advantage, will they play their starters the whole game during the last two game or just for 2 quarters. I will be surprised if they go undefeated though.