Question for the Members

tkam

Hey everyone, I've been planning to add a number of features like a portal integration and also an integrated photo gallery for awhile now. One of the reasons why I've been hesitant to do this is that I know many of the members like the current ability to use any of the installed themes and switch between them on their own. To add the portal and gallery features the ability to choose your own theme would have to go away. Everyone would be forced to use the same theme.

Are these features something that you would be interested in? Or would you rather have the option to choose which theme you use? Unfortunately there really isn't any middle ground, so its either new features or having theme choices.

Thanks for the feedback guys. If you happen to feel like changing your theme to the default "Core" theme. You should see a gallery button show up on the top menu bar. I'm just getting started setting it up, but for now any members can add pictures. I've created a few categories so please try to put your pictures in the right one ;).