How much is a mint condition ATH-W10VTG worth?

riceboy

Hi Everyone. There is one FS right now and I wondered how much one was worth. The seller said that he paid a premium for his and I didn't know how much one in that type of condition is worth? I'm looking to purchase it, but he didn't list a price. I'm interested in these since it seems that a lot of people like them. I do love my L3000s :P. Here is the link to his sale http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=265122. Thanks for your help :)

Here are some pics that he posted:

1535488266_1ea2248726_o.jpg

1535488330_104f8f4dbf_o.jpg

1534625781_e111c7cf48_o.jpg

Says the guy with a different name at Head-Fi... Oh teh irony!

Not criticizing, just observing. ;) I have the hardest time maintaining a consistent internet handle.

Head-case = postjack

Head-Fi = jjhatfield

Steve Hoffman = 81828384

Fountain Pen Network = Johnson

sffworld.com = Jack

Asylum = JackJ

8)

Does Nanoha = veniogenesis?

But...but Veniogenesis seems so nice, and this Nanoha dude is kinda mean. :'( <- random smilie

The L3000, W2002 and W11JPN earpads are about the same size, but the W5000's is bigger and fluffier.

OP, if you like the L3000, you'll probably also like the W11JPN. :angel:

I believe it's simply because Nanoha cared about you and knew you deserved better. Venio believes that ignorance is bliss.

That is, if you were referring to the "This is an interesting forum" thread where I said what I thought of the Raptor.

It's kind of funny, because if anything, I would think Venio is the meaner of the two.