New Beginnings

Yikes

Hello All!

I finally got fed up with the thought police over at Head-Fi, so I posted a farewell message saying goodbye and a little on why I was leaving. Nothing defamatory, just saying that I could not tolerate the moderators arbitrary enforcement of the rules and their deleting things just because they could. I then logged off.

I went back to read any responses to my farewell (as a guest), and the f----ers deleted my farewell message. >:(

Oh?well.

So here I am. I?ll see how things go here. Only time will tell whether the members here can tolerate me or not. ;)

Does this mean that I can?t go to the National?

:-\

welcome yikes.

your one of my favorite mean posters there. go ape shit here, go nuts, we love it... Just be yourself. People won't stop you.

have some pretzels, say something odd, yell at hungrych... he likes it. Go to the national meet if you really want. I personally decided I'm done going to these meets, 5 is enough... Beyond that just as you I'm done with head-fi. I'm way too pure for that place, i'm on a whole nother tangent level no one will ever get. They lost their chance... stupid douche bags.

HAH

Heh, I'm going to the National meet. Should be fun.

Welcome to Head-Case. Very few rules here:

Wash your hands before going back to work.

Look both ways before crossing the street.

Keep your fly zipped while in public.

Spray on deodorant is not a good substitute for a shower.

And watch your fucking language. F----ers is not a word >:D;)

Oh no, another dude for PFK to poke/squeeze/do something gay with.

Pretty stupid you couldn't post a farewell message though.

Nothing defamatory, just saying that I could not tolerate the moderators arbitrary enforcement of the rules and their deleting things just because they could. I then logged off.

I went back to read any responses to my farewell (as a guest), and the f----ers deleted my farewell message. >:(

You called it!

lets get together a team headcase group and invade the national meet. We can be disruptive and cause a scene.

we can wear shirts that say FUCK HEADFI and then a list of swear words.

Who wants to solicit outside with headcase flyers... we will deviate them to our own meet down the block. wait that might be stealing the resources.

Hello All!

I finally got fed up with the thought police over at Head-Fi, so I posted a farewell message saying goodbye and a little on why I was leaving. Nothing defamatory, just saying that I could not tolerate the moderators arbitrary enforcement of the rules and their deleting things just because they could. I then logged off.

Oh?well.

So here I am. I?ll see how things go here. Only time will tell whether the members here can tolerate me or not. ;)

Does this mean that I can?t go to the National?

:-\

why would you wanna go to the national meet anyways? not that headfiers are gonna drop $$$$ on siltech cables.

lets get together a team headcase group and invade the national meet. We can be disruptive and cause a scene.

ah, a t-shirt idea!! another great one. post it in the t-shirt group buy mjg... we need to get this thing rolling. ;D

http://www.head-case.org/index.php/topic,171.0.html

Who wants to solicit outside with headcase flyers... we will deviate them to our own meet down the block. wait that might be stealing the resources.

Just a quick aside... the freedom to speak your mind does not simply mean swear all you want.... I suppose if that is all your mind is and ever thinks about then it is ok but the intent it is that you should not feel oppressed or that you can not say what you want to out of fear.

Just a quick aside... the freedom to speak your mind does not simply mean swear all you want.... I suppose if that is all your mind is and ever thinks about then it is ok but the intent it is that you should not feel pressed or that you can not say what you want to out of fear.

thanks thomas jefferson. I wasn't sure until now what freedom of speech is, but that just about clears it up.

Welcome Yikes! I saw your post and had the thought of going back to get your email for an invite but then it was gone. :police: Oh well, you kinda proved your point unintentionally. O0

I am going to the National meet and I think that you should too! Even if you don't lug that TT down with you I think it will be a good time, and I don't think the Mod Squad will try to tell you what to say or how to say it in person. >:D I heard you're pretty fuckin' big, so I for one wouldn't try it. :o [Just had to work the word "fuck" in there somehow]