Got wasted...

milkpowder

It was end of exams, and I got absolutely pissfaced... vomiting, unconciousness, headache, nausea, etc...

I feel absolutely horrible right now... My throat hurts a lot from vomiting... Then again, I didn't have that much: pitcher of vodka and lemonade, gin and tonic, then a vodka and redbull... If it wasn't for a few good friends looking after me... I'd probably be dead by now :( I was so damn drunk that I managed to give the taxi driver 50 quid for a journey which costs 5....

My parents are going to kill me when they find out I puked all over my mattress, which costs a freakin' 900 quid, plus ruining a down pillow/duvet or two on the way.... I'm in deep shit... How do I get stains out of a mattress? I hope they will understand...

Does anyone know how to get rid of the massive hangover I have now? ???:( Drinking water is difficult because my throat hurts and my stomach doesn't seem to want any fluids...

I don't think I'll ever drink again (the famous last words) :'(

It was end of exams, and I got absolutely pissfaced... vomiting, unconciousness, headache, nausea, etc...

I feel absolutely horrible right now... My throat hurts a lot from vomiting... Then again, I didn't have that much: pitcher of vodka and lemonade, gin and tonic, then a vodka and redbull... If it wasn't for a few good friends looking after me... I'd probably be dead by now :( I was so damn drunk that I managed to give the taxi driver 50 quid for a journey which costs 5....

My parents are going to kill me when they find out I puked all over my mattress, which costs a freakin' 900 quid, plus ruining a down pillow/duvet or two on the way.... I'm in deep shit... How do I get stains out of a mattress? I hope they will understand...

Does anyone know how to get rid of the massive hangover I have now? ???:( Drinking water is difficult because my throat hurts and my stomach doesn't seem to want any fluids...

Haha, looks like someone got his cherry popped...

Sorry, but everyone who goes to college goes through this at least once, so it's bound to happen sometimes. I once vomited all over someone's new LCD tv at a party, but thankfully I never saw that person again... As for your parents, just explain what happened. They will be very upset, but they probably won't disown you.

As for the hangover, try sleeping, taking a hot shower, drinking Gatorade, and taking aspirin for the headache. But time is the only effective cure.

Looks like you had a great time. ;D Try to clean the the bed with soap and water but if it doesn't work just say you ate something bad or blame one of your friends.

The only way to get rid of the hangover is time but remember next time to not fall asleep right away when you get home but to eat something and drink a few glasses of water. Works wonders as long as you didn't do something stupid like drinking bear, red wine and gin the same evening.

My cousins would take each other out on their 18th birthdays and "paint the town" -- the idea being to do it so badly as to make the new guy never want to overdo it again. Sounds like you did that to yourself.

Word of advice for the future -- pick one drink, and stick with it for the night. You may have a sensitivity to one of them, and that one will make you feel worse than the others. I.E. gin and tonics one night, vodka and redbulls another. Avoid the ones that make you feel bad.

Good luck with the parents and the mattress -- no, you pretty much ruined the mattress, they can't really be cleaned, that's why we get sheets and mattress pads and whatnot. Nothing can be done for pissed off parents.

HAH, I haven't been that shitfaced since High School, but most of that was from mixing alot of drugs and alcohol. I only have 1 piece of advice for you. DON'T SPRAY EVERYTHING WITH FEBREEZE. That shit will make it smell ten times worse. The only real way to get rid of your hangover is to eat and drink water before you sleep, and wake up part way through your sleep to drink some more water and/or take an asprin/tylenol, then go back to sleep.

You dorm at your school, how will your parents know about your mattress and stuff?

glad that you had fun man, next time you should try mixing booze with shrooms ;)